Oke I just donated through paypal..

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Daddie, September 22, 2012.

1. Daddie

Daddie Member

What now? There was no option to "bind" the donation to an account.. so how do I receive the "reward" that goes with the donation (in my case $50)? Do just wait for a "key" to be send to my mailadres I used for paypal?

p.s. Do the planets, moons and other stuff rotate/move relative of each other? So you need to window of opportunity to shoot a battery of huge arties from the moon to the enemy base? :mrgreen:
  2. thapear

thapear Member

If you'd taken the time to actually try to read in, you'd see those questions have already been answered.

A survey will be sent to your paypal e-mail.
    Planets/moons might move, semi-confirmed. Rotation I do not know.
  3. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Hopefully its soon. I donated 100 bucks, and I hope I get all the stuff promised :)

And I had a look at 3 Inches on a ruler, and them miniatures are huge. I was looking forward to using them on my Monopoly board to xD
  4. Daddie

Daddie Member

I read all the stickies and the information on the website, there is no information. Maybe it would be a good thing to add it to a sticky or put it on the website..
  5. rorschachphoenix

rorschachphoenix Active Member

Here it is
  6. Daddie

Daddie Member

Read that also.. but thats for Kickstarters.. how about paypal donations? I am sure that everything will be allright in the end, but it's a bit unclear atm..
  7. orlyno

orlyno New Member

It will be the same for us that donated with PayPal..
    You can't pledge with PayPal on Kickstarter, so Uber sorted a PayPal donation system aswell.
    They've registered all pledged emails, from both Kickstarter and PayPal, and will make an website for delivery survey and final process. Just give them a bit more time, it's still months left until the game is anywhere near release, so no need to rush :)