May I just say ...

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Spooky, September 18, 2012.

1. Spooky

Spooky Member

... what an honour I feel it is to be part of all this :cool:. Through the (forum-)community and of course through a pledge. And recently also through the live stream at the end of the Kickstarter campaign, sort of ;).

I particularly enjoyed the live-stream, it was so fun to see all of you talk about the game, getting drunk and seeing all the "guest stars", like Sorian, John Patrick Lowrie and his wife, the guy from AirMech (sorry, forgot his name :Þ), various wives and girlfriends. It was nice to finally be able to put a face on a name, like Nyx (who we already knew from the GPG forum as well), jmavor, scathis and other members of Uber.

It was an exciting month before the project even started, technically, and I am looking forward to all the fun we have in the future, once the game is released. And of course I am looking forward to be able to (hopefully) help again, once Alpha and Beta arrives!

gl & hf everypony
  2. dumblediner

dumblediner New Member

3. Yourtime

Yourtime Member

stimme dir zu ;P.

Its really exciting and I feel lucky that I found the game on kickstarter by browsing, sadly I wasnt there in the beginning of the kickstarter, but I am happy to be here and hope I can as fan and backer help here more!
  4. newari

newari New Member

I feel the same way.

I actually watched the kickstartvideo and livestream before realizing that these were some of the guys from GPG :D And the stream was awesome.

and
    [​IMG]
  5. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Yup, I think we're in for quite a ride!

Mike
  6. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

We're on an express elevator to hell.... goinnnng dooownnn....
  7. Spooky

Spooky Member

Nooooooo

Oh wait, this is Planetary Annihilation. Of course! We are drilling down to destroy the planet's core. It all makes sense!
  8. menchfrest

menchfrest Active Member

If by drilling you mean riding an asteroid down I am up for this.
  9. nateious

nateious Active Member

+1 to this whole post. During the month of the kickstarter I pretty much alternated between bugging everyone I knew who had any interest in games at all to pledge towards this game and hitting F5 on the kickstarter page. I didn't get to catch the livestream live, but I did watch nearly the entire thing on Sunday and it was awesome. I've never been this excited about a game in my life.
  10. gleming

gleming New Member

This sums up exactly how I feel.
  11. Yourtime

Yourtime Member

lol exactly, I really bugged them even workmates.