Protag Over 9000! in Crossfire

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Izziness64, December 3, 2010.

1. Izziness64

Izziness64 New Member

I am really into that specific protag! However, earning 9000$ in one crossfire match sounds challenging. Any idea how to earn it?

I'm new to this forum, but ingame I am "decent" enough as most classes, except sniper...

All because these forums offer great advice! :mrgreen:
  2. Bulletr0k

Bulletr0k New Member

Kill bots all game?
  3. Izziness64

Izziness64 New Member

Basic suggestion sure, but something like that sounds too easy. perhaps gaining a 25+ kill streak is the only way?
  4. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

private match with 20minute overtime setting? destroy the bots, of course you need someone else to help do it, just farm until you both have over 9000?

for legit, good luck...i wanna see the cost of the 9000 one...
  5. NataVonDoom

NataVonDoom New Member

It costs $9001. Giggled at that.
  6. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

MULTIKILLS. EVERYTHING JOO NEED IS THA MULTIKILLS!
  7. Izziness64

Izziness64 New Member

Private match eh? I may try that tomorrow then. If anyone is interested in earning that protag alongside with me, pm me or add me as a friend my gamertag is Izziness64.

Though getting it via private match, if it were possible, sounds cheap, I can't help but emphasize my greedy instinct from showing the phrase OVER 9000 as my protag. :twisted:
  8. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

It sorta sucks that most people will get it from a custom game where they boost it. Now people will be sporting it who haven't earned it. The goal should be getting it the real way. And for the record.. All you need is 8K, as long as you win and get the 1K bonus.
  9. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

62-0? Jesus Christ :O

Ontopic, I lolled at the 9001 cost.

I hope I'll ever be getting it, but I don't think I have the skills right now. One game, I'm doing great as in 25-6 (that's great for me), and the other game I get killed 8 times in a row.

On the other note, where can you see how to get the new highlights?
  10. Kyver

Kyver New Member

I ended up getting this by accident in a custom game. Me and some friends were trying out the new map and basically using every class to see their strengths and weaknesses on the map, needless to say we all got quiet a lot of cash. It was past 40 mins when the game ended, we won :p.