can't download DLC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Mastah, December 1, 2010.

1. Mastah

Mastah New Member

Hi,

I have an issue with the new DLC: it does not appear on downloable MNC content. I can't download it by going directly on crossfire either, I get an error message saying that no content is available on market.

Any idea? Is that some zone related issue? (Europe)
  2. ChoxZ

ChoxZ New Member

I registered here to post about the same issue.
    It shows up on Xbox.com, but when attempting to download it tells me the offer has either expired or is not avaliable in my region.
  3. Mastah

Mastah New Member

At least I'm glad I'm not the only one to have this problem...

And it still doesn't work :(
  4. Mastah

Mastah New Member

I have tested it on Xbox.com US and it showed exactly the same message. Guess Xbox market updates do not happen at the same time all over the world... *sigh*
  5. ChoxZ

ChoxZ New Member

The Spunky Cola trailer shows up though...and it was released today as well.
    Seems like it's not available to players in Europe at all o_o
  6. Mastah

Mastah New Member

Still not available... MS I HATE YOU :(
  7. ChoxZ

ChoxZ New Member

Still not working.
    I have now been waiting for over 24hours, this is ridiculous...
    Not even any official word of what the issue might be o_o
  8. sebsto

sebsto New Member

I have the same problem aswell. Really annoying that there's been no official word on when or why we can't download the DLC.
  9. wtf

wtf New Member

Yeah same here.

but what's pissing me off the most "Can't you see the handle i chose" is that i'm unable to play the game AT ALL because the DLC is required but ironically is unavailable...

No communication on uber's part about this problem is unacceptable but i'm trying to convince myself that is because they are somehow unaware of the problem "Which would make this forum useless..." because most MNC players are in NA region and they are not affected by this.

MNC is fun but is not unique. Uber is young and need to build it's customer base but more importantly not lose existing customers "which in turn bring in new customers" and the way this issue is being handled isn't helping.

Godspeed.
  10. endy

endy New Member

Re: can't download DLC (there is NO DLC on XBOX Live!)

I have the same problem. Can't play online.

The problem:

When I started MNC, an update request was shown so I accepted.
    After the update, the game was restarted and from that moment everytime I choose cross fire or live attack a message pop ups telling me that there is free content update and I should press "A" to download it.
    If I press "A" a Xbox Live Marketplace window pop ups saying that something like "there are no items to be purchased at this moment".

I live in Spain, so my console is using Spanish language and Xbox european servers.

Looking at the game's downloads I see the Spunky cola trailer but no the DLC...
    Is there any solution and Uber is working on this issue?????

AT THIS MOMENT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY ONLINE (so the game is almost useless)
    Last edited: December 3, 2010
  11. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

We've sent an email to Microsoft asking what's going on. We know there were problems in France and Norway, and those have been resolved as far as we know. It would not surprise me if they made mistakes elsewhere. We're working on it!
  12. endy

endy New Member

Glad to see you are on it (please, don't forget to add Spain in the issue list)

Thank you!
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Just so you all don't feel left out, there have been other alike threads made where the Devs. responded. Don't worry, like o said, they are working on it. They have not forgot about their oversea fans!
    :D
  14. Perfidious Sinn

Perfidious Sinn New Member

I'm in America and I can't download it. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong but the DLC pack is pretty much the only thing on the Marketplace I can't download.
  15. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

Yup, Spain was busted too. It's fixed and should be available for download in the next 4-6 hours. We're asking Microsoft to check the rest of the regions as well.
  16. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

sorry but nice name
  17. endy

endy New Member

I checked it the day after the issue and it worked.
    Congratulations for your great and fast support :)
  18. Perfidious Sinn

Perfidious Sinn New Member

I configured a USB drive for Xbox and saved the DLC to that. Apparently it's an issue with my HDD.

Oh well, I can play now. :D