Reward emails

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by rick104547, September 15, 2012.

1. rick104547

rick104547 Member

Did anyone get a reward email already? I pledged with paypal but i havent got a email yet. When can we expect them?
  2. Loegi

Loegi Member

In the live stream countdown yesterday they said that it wouldn't be easy or fast to email the backers.
    They will have to set it up so you can choose what things you wanted etc. They said they would be working on it "this weekend", so I'm expecting somewhere next week.

Shouldn't really matter anyway, since they got nothing to send you really. Not saying they shouldn't send us any emails though, that would be stupid.
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

other projects needed month for this.
    I would be surprised to see an email next week.
  4. Loegi

Loegi Member

Guess I'm wrong then, I'm just guessing mostly.
  5. ooshr32

ooshr32 Active Member

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659 ... nt-1379962
  6. luukdeman111

luukdeman111 Member

Poor Uber entertainment, Imagine having to sort out 50,000 rewards you have to send over the entire world. With a community that's being so very impatient (which is understandable, we're all excited).

I'd just say we stop asking this stuff and let Uber take their time to sort it all out and focus on developing the game...
  7. ooshr32

ooshr32 Active Member

Yeap. I think it was Bob during the Q&A who said he'd be working thru the weekend to get on top of it ASAP.
  8. acey195

acey195 Member

I suggest they make the surveys in such a way, that at least a part of the process can be automated. Automatically generating spreadsheets with the appropriate data taken from the survey, that kind of stuff.

Also I think they won't send all emails at the same time. There could in theory be a month between the first and last email sent.
  9. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Bob has been working on this yesterday/today. I've been saying 1-2 weeks as a more realistic estimate. It's actually going to be a fairly complex web site that allows you to select your exact rewards, add-ons etc. In addition you'll be able to upgrade and/or pay the $15 shipping cost if needed.
  10. menchfrest

menchfrest Active Member

Not bad, It would be nice if people have a way to update their address to you guys, I've seen the bug other kickstarter projects.

I saw the make a site for backers to select stuff and figure out payments on the digispark kickstarter, it was a great idea (page could've been a little nicer, but 1st one I saw so they can get away with that)
  11. giantsnark

giantsnark Member

That's going to solve a lot of problems. Even if only one in a hundred people has issues with not having already paid what they need to get what they wanted, that's still nearly 500 people.
  12. mortos

mortos New Member

So I'll be able to buy a beta access key in addition to my existing pledge? A mate of mine decided he wanted one after the Kickstarter closed.
  13. torrasque

torrasque Active Member

That's how I understand it too. A confirmation would be welcome.
  14. rick104547

rick104547 Member

Yep a confirmation on this would be nice. I would raise my pledge too since i got some friends that couldnt donate at that moment.
  15. sacrificiallamb

sacrificiallamb Member

How is neutrino's quote not a confirmation? It seams really clear to me.