I GOT BACON! - or, the new ProTags thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by sensitivepsycho, December 2, 2010.

1. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

How far are you along them/how many of them do you have? I've managed to kill over 100 Assassins, over 100 Gunners, pick up Bacon 7 times, pick up over 125 Churros, 5 Humiliations, 11 Spin N Juice's...

...and I can't pick which one to wear. The Assassin one draws them in like a moth to a torch - even more so than the ASSASSINATE THIS ProTag!
  2. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I like my Foundation tag.

Fits me perfectly.
  3. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

I've been running "Humiliation" I love it, I have all but 1 of the new highlights and I'm makeing goof progress on the career ones.
  4. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Support This and Assassinate This. :)
  5. AARPS

AARPS New Member

What's the humiliation tag for? Spin n Juice??? I'm too busy with the SKY MASTER tag I finally unlocked!!!
  6. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Humiliation is for getting a melee(RS) kill on a player, Spin N Juice is for getting a death blossom(LT with Tank's jet gun) kill while juiced.
  7. sensitivepsycho

I've only played with you once, and from that vast wealth of experience I feel that "SHOTGUN XL" - or some variation thereof - would be much more fitting!

I'm switching between "I GOT BACON!", "LIGHTLY DUSTED"* and any of the kill 100 enemy pros ProTags.

*125(?) Churros.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

larger steps, the jetski, and tiki styled.
  9. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I've only played with you once, and from that vast wealth of experience I feel that "SHOTGUN XL" - or some variation thereof - would be much more fitting!

quote]

:lol:
    Sorry dude, I have had to change up my play style. I very rarely used the shotty before.

It seems that I have gotten better with it though. I starting using it after being here on the forums for a few weeks. It's more useful than I thought it was. :)
  10. sensitivepsycho

Nah man, it was fantastic. We had four heavy classes and you kept sneaking up on us - you got like 34 kills in that match. I used to mess around with a Speed - ROF - Armour Support, it's great craic altogether. Foundation doesn't take long to get at all though :/ maybe they'll extend it in a later patch?