Kickstarter/Paypal stretch goal confusion

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Max1045, September 14, 2012.

1. Max1045

Max1045 New Member

I've been avidly following this project for a couple weeks. Tonight, I've noticed the Kickstarter fund slowing down in the last few hours. This didn't particularly worry me, because I remembered reading that the Paypal funds would be added to the stretch goals at the end. However, I just read on the website that the Paypal funds would NOT be added to the Kickstarter funding goal. Does that mean that it won't be added to the stretch goals? Or is it unrelated?

I did look through the forums, but I couldn't find an answer. Thanks for reading this!
  2. zordon

zordon Member

paypal funds will be added to the stretchgoals
  3. bathtub

bathtub Member

There is almost no way it's not going to hit 2.1 Mil anyway, it's just about to hit 2 Mil now.
  4. zordon

zordon Member

On the contrary...
  5. Max1045

Max1045 New Member

It had slowed down for a while, but it appears to have just gone into overdrive. I wasn't that excited about the documentary at first, but the more I think it would be truly awesome. Anyway, thanks for the clarifications.
  6. Pawz

Pawz Active Member

It would be nice if they did the documentary in chunks so we could consume the content over the period of the next year, not after it's done :)