Update 10?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by felipec, September 13, 2012.

1. felipec

felipec Active Member

There should be another update tomorrow!
    They could release more t-shirt designs, concept art... Who is with me?
  2. aleran

aleran New Member

I think that by now we should just trust Uber to know how to manage a kickstarter effectively. they're at 200% of their quite lofty goal. they have undoubtably done the research on kickstarter trends and employ someone whose job encompasses promotion of their products. And at the current rate, we're likely going to see $2.0m or very close to it, so, yeah. they've got it well in hand.
  3. ooshr32

ooshr32 Active Member

I agree.
    I think they've managed the campaign masterfully.
  4. zordon

zordon Member

Your wish has been granted.
  5. neophyt3

neophyt3 Member

Yep, update 10 is out.

Maybe not what you expected, but yeah.
  6. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

Well come on now, it's the last of five planned stretch goals, they already quite bit honestly. :lol:
  7. neophyt3

neophyt3 Member

.....huh? Update 10 didn't add anything apart from an explanation to all the rewards.

Update 9 was the last of the five planned stretch goals, and personally I think they are great stretch goals.

Am I misunderstanding you, or are you misunderstanding me? I really don't know....
  8. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

Oops, sleepy early morning me ate some words. What I ment is that I don't expect anything new related to in-game stuff or merchandise just yet.
  9. neophyt3

neophyt3 Member

Ah, honestly I thought update 9 would be the last one. Was surprised about there being a 10th one, even if it's nothing new.
  10. Yourtime

Yourtime Member

its great :D, glad about the clarafication and to read more
  11. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

this
  12. Pawz

Pawz Active Member

Update 10 was brilliant - 'almost out of time' update to get people to come back plus ultra clarity on exactly what you're getting when you pledge so people who are in the pledging mood pick the right amount before the time is up.

All good stuff.