Doomsday looms overhead.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by bravetriforcer, September 12, 2012.

1. bravetriforcer

bravetriforcer New Member

Over $1,750,000 pledged. $1,800,000 more or less guaranteed.

The Scathis approaches. Nothing can stop it. Nothing would stop it if it could. Our salvation through destruction is upon us. The Awesome will be born again. All realism shall be extinguished to appease its all-knowing essence.

Embrace destiny.
  2. nemoricus

nemoricus Member

This forum needs an "I like this post" feature.
  3. comham

comham Active Member

There is silence. The kickstarter page fades to black. One lone face appears, illuminated by candlelight. It looks upwards, towards an unknowable heaven, and an even more mysterious Lord. The fifth Horseman, John Mavor, rides rough over the plains, and trumpets the true end. Somewhere, a child is born, and does not cry, but instead screams "HELL YEAH". A man on trial for murder offers his fist as the prosecution delivers expert testimony; the judge, while in the middle of chastising him, returns the fistbump. As does the family of the victim, and then the entire court. The victim, long dead and stiff with cold, puts both his thumbs up. They are joined by many more signs of approval. If they are alive, if only for one second, it is to anticipate PA, and nothing more. A new constellation forms in the sky, and it forms the letters AWESOME. Brighter than the moon, they shine down upon all providence, and all who see it know what makes the world. Not pain, or cold reason, but AWESOME. Pure AWESOME.
  4. insanityoo

insanityoo Member

*sheds a single man-tear*
  5. 6animalmother9

6animalmother9 Member

I'm sure I've seen this somewhere else
  6. comradebritish

comradebritish New Member

No Reapers here. Carry on.

[​IMG]
  7. bravetriforcer

bravetriforcer New Member