How much are rockit turrets now?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, December 1, 2010.

1. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

2. An Artic Fox

An Artic Fox New Member

150$ to build

300$ lvl 2

600$ lvl 3
  3. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

Still not really worth buying considering juice prices
  4. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

Thats a great price, I think they are totally worth the money now.
  5. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

They're FAR more valuable than Lazerblazers at this current place in time. Superior vs Bots and pros.
  6. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

As they should be. They are much more expensive.
  7. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Hacked they are a lifesaver.
  8. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

I've already seen so many LvL 3's Today, looks like they'll be pretty common now.
  9. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Yeah, the cheaper price coupled with the reduced frequency for people to buy juice means there are many more turrets on the maps I have played today.

Amazing what $50/$100/$200 does to balance the game perfectly between offense and defense.
  10. Superchicken

Superchicken New Member

In the few games i've played today i've seen people multiple times just engage lazerblazer3 turrets point blank due to the nerf. If this keeps up rock-its are going to be all you see soon.

And yes, you're welcome for my gloom and doom forecast based on .5 days of release time. I'm sure this sample size is sufficient.

also - thanks for all the new stuff, Uber! :D
  11. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

I personally never build LaserBlazers due to the Tanks ability to Juice off them. So, meh, if they never get built.
  12. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

At least they could kill a tank before he could juice off of them if he didn't have an armor endorsement/passive upgrade.

Now you don't even need to worry. Pop down, get juice EASILY, WALK AWAY after deploying.

They don't even seriously hurt assassins who encounter them by surprise.
  13. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

lvl 3 lazor is 175. thats only 25$ more than lvl 1 rokkit. therefore, they should be around the strength of a lvl 1 rokkit. would you say they are? definitely. they are definitely stronger in my opinion due to the constant damage rate (rokkits, especially at a low lvl and unhacked, have chunky amounts of damage)

tho id highly recommend that nobody buys a lvl1 lazor. i nickname those the "watergun". even hacked, they dont do anything but piss me off, and then they die once they do that. ive never been killed by a lvl 1 lazor, and i got killed by a lvl 1 longshot today. jsut dont bother building a lazor if your at least not going to make it lvl 2.

its perfectly balanced now. lazors are only supposed to be a cheap substitute, for when your cash doesnt permit anything better. lazors keep bots out the base still. you should thank god for lazors. you will see them used to patch holes in defences when you need a quick cheap placement.

i know when to thank god for something. most people HATE Rose's ultra1, considering it makes her a good match-up against everyones most-hated enemy, Blanka, i thank god for it on the regular basis. most people hate Claw's ultra1, i also thank god for that on the regular basis because its the only turn-around move available against projectile-flinging-shotos, which even up a bad matchup, i thank god for that one the regular basis.
    Last edited: December 2, 2010
  14. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Dear supports: please stop building 1.3 lazer blazers.*

*If you are on my team.
  15. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Make them level 3 and put them in the middle of the map :D They don't know what hit em.