Btu Clan Says hello.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by btuebduncan, August 30, 2012.

1. embox

embox Moderator Alumni

Hi I'm EmBox and I'll be your Moderator for today's thread. We will be serving refreshments at page #5 and page #12.
  2. Azual

Azual New Member

Holy ****, a wave of nostalgia just hit me. I was in Rush/Blitz with my buddy back in 98 and 99. I definitely remember ATU2, JaysThreeSons, LabRat, RatJack. I don't remember what my name was back then, I think Mr. Grimm or something. My buddy was Sentinel.
  3. redarrow7216

redarrow7216 Member

Hi Ebduncan,

I'm posting this on behave of Memento Mori (MM).

I can already say that Memento Mori the nr. 1 Supreme Commander 2 clan is going to play PA as well.

As we enjoy killing you there, we'll be sure to destroy you in this new upcoming game as well.

Yours sincerely,

red
  4. btustorm

btustorm New Member

Hello EmBox! I would like a tequila n lime plz ; )
  5. btuebduncan

btuebduncan New Member

Redarrow

lol you guys only claim to be number one. Its not proven by any other means. Its not like they have clan matches for others to prove your statements wrong. Sadly most of the BTU clan doesn't actually play supreme commander 2. So I cannot contest that statement.

and trust me challenge accepted in PA. I know at least a few of us will play PA. You best watch out.

you would have to first beat me in Total Annihilation/ Supreme Commander 1/FA before i give you any credit.
  6. mrniceguy916

mrniceguy916 New Member

This is because any clans that would have bothered to be part of any clan matches left SupCom 2 exactly when they should have. :lol:

hint: they are still playing SupCom1
  7. btuebduncan

btuebduncan New Member

you mean starcrap 2.
  8. redarrow7216

redarrow7216 Member

Besides the fact that we claim to be, we also are. Look up any of the latests GR tourneys. You will only find players from our clan in the top positions.

As I and my teammates did not play total annihilation or supcom 1 frequently I can not judge how good you are there. But if you're just as good in supcom 2, It won't be thát hard to take you down with a bit of practice.

Guess we'll meet you in PA. :mrgreen:
  9. btuebduncan

btuebduncan New Member

News flash for you Game Replay tourneys are not official. They are 3d party, you guys are the only ones to actually enter the tournament in the first place so its not hard to place first. Wow your best of like 20 players..... awesome go you.

you talk as if you have actually played me in a 1v1. I don't ever recall playing a 1v1 against you. I mainly play team games because that's the only reason i ever play supcom2, because one of my friends wants me to play with him. I would suggest you stop your trash talk. Trust me you wouldn't stand a chance against me in TA or supcom1. (The only real games) Stay on topic, which I will kindly remind you that this is the BTU clan saying hello to the PA world.
  10. mrniceguy916

mrniceguy916 New Member

So much hostility over nothing. Let them be number 1 in supcom 2. No one cares anyway :lol: also hello btu clan. You guys better be good with all that talk :twisted:
  11. nerdsf1st

nerdsf1st New Member

Start crying then. Gnug315 is active on this forum.

Hi Mr.Wonderfull, say hi to ur brother ;)