"I'm online right now!" - Community Games

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ian, November 25, 2010.

1. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

Im heading back on right now, would love to play with some forum members just send an invite and Ill join in.
  2. F5in

F5in New Member

I'm on and I just tried playing 2 matches. I got put up against K Rool's host being a ***** with the sniper and then I got put against a party of gunners/assaults that would stick together all the time, so I just gave up playing alone and now I'm doing nothing. Someone invite me (right now I'm on the GT: MLG AstroboyA40)
  3. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I'll be on in about 30 to 45 mins.

I don't know if it will be a problem, but I might have a guest.
  4. Ian

Ian New Member

I'm going to be online for a loooong time tonight, plus everyone in my house is away, so I can use my mic until the early hours of the morning

Maybe we can get some privates going? I know we meant to yesterday, but we just never got around to it... sorry Obsydianyte :p
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I don't think I'll be playing much this week. My only controller is so messed up that I rage just trying to walk. Last night I took it apart and cleaned all the dust and dirt out and it seemed to work. I get on this morning and the problem is back and worse.

The only thing wrong with it is the left analog stick. It like pulls me in the opposite direction I try to move. If feels like someone in another apartment has an XBox remote programed to my XBox and is trying to navigate Netflix menus or something.

It's really annoying trying to pick up a juice box or coins that are right in front of my face but trying to walk towards has me either walking very slow are walking backwards. Walking sideways is the only way I can move around. Thank god the edge of the map has a lip otherwise I'd be walking right off a lot.

Sorry
    /rant
  6. StormedCorpse

StormedCorpse New Member

I'm on in like 2 mins add me or send me a message if you want to play with me gamertag:

StormedCorpse

obviously..
  7. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Online now invite Fojib270
  8. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Slept in pretty late today, so should be on for a few hours.
  9. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I'm on now looking for EU/UK people plox. GT Amaze Theory
  10. Ian

Ian New Member

I'm going to hop online for a little bit
  11. x gr1m x reap3r x

x gr1m x reap3r x New Member

willing to add community members :) my gamertag is in my signature
  12. Aerozone

Aerozone New Member

Hi, I'm new on the forums and have only just been able to start playing xbox again since about a month after MNC came out, so I'm not very good, but if anyone wants to play, send me a friend invite.

Gamertag: FenrisWolfblood
  13. Shiny

Shiny New Member

If anyone wants to play, shoot me an invite :D Mic's would be great too!

GT is in sig