Best Players For Each Class

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by edzuslv, August 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Yes Taco, I work hard so I can continue attending the best music school in the world with my Dean's list GPA. I paid last semester's tuition all on my own because I'd rather put in the work than make my parents spend money on me. Thank you for pointing out how dedicated and hard-working I am!
  2. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

De Troll responding to obvious troll-type posts.

Best forum Troll: AFlyingTaco, hands down.
  3. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

How the fuk does stop and shop pay enough for tuition?
  4. De Troll

De Troll New Member

With financial aid and scholarships it's enough, especially considering the amount I make when not in school. I paid off the first semester with no help though, I just had to save for about a year. Hard work pays off.
  5. trollolololol

trollolololol New Member

Lol, so you go to Julliard? Stop and shop minimum wage doesn't pay for a Julliard tuition, no matter how many hours you think you can work

Oh, so with loans(financial aid), you can attend college, congrats! Enjoy having no job when you get out of "the best music school". Hopefully you're better at auditioning then you are at bending the truth on the internet.

Thankfully, dead-end entry level retail jobs like the one you currently work are always looking to fill their positions with people who hold worthless fine-arts degrees. :) Enjoy your college debt. I'll take paper bags with my order. Keep up the hard work!
  6. gunked

gunked New Member

^ trollololo
  7. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

This guy just shat on shammy's aspirations. :lol:
  8. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Meh. Shammas is talented - especially for his age. He may not make it into a supergroup (since that is as much about luck and marketing as talent) but if he doesn't make something of himself musically, I will be surprised.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URTMpq0hTto&feature=plcp

I don't like speed metal, but I can appreciate the skill since I was never able to pick up guitar (my fingers can't cover just one string). Shammas, you still in that band?
  9. De Troll

De Troll New Member

That video is WAAY outdated, but yeah I still play in that band. This one's better (albeit still outdated)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaIXBmokyT0
    I've also got a couple other projects in the works, here's a clip of one-
    http://soundcloud.com/user426673814/01- ... nterchange
    But it's natural for the commoners or "farm animals" to be jealous of what their brains are too small to comprehend. Whether it's being the best at MNC or a superstar musician, I'm bound to always be targeted by angry nobodies.

To the jealous farm animal, I go to Berklee (should have specified contemporary music). I make more than minimum wage. I currently have 0 debt. I have never once bagged a grocery.
    I assume you'll be the guy commenting on my youtube videos one day about how you think I'm "average" or whatever while the success surrounds me and you angrily type behind your computer screen. Sorry to correct you. :/
  10. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

11. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

So, someone got mad about this concept for the umpteenth time, and in this case it devolved into... nothing.
  12. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Haters gonna hate baby!!!
  13. trollolololol

trollolololol New Member

The only jealous farm animal here is you and your circle-jerk buddies. It's funny how low your self esteem is that you brag about going to an undergraduate program, which only insecure people would do on the internet.

No one will watch your no-name videos, sorry to correct you. Don't lie Farm Animal, you bag groceries all the time :)

You might want to see a doctor about your farm animal fetish kid.
  14. drunken feedle

drunken feedle New Member

Oddly enough I never ever play on host unless im doing a custom pub
  15. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Banned Trolllolololol for being a jackass among other things.

This subject has been adequately covered. You may make a new thread in December if there is honestly a need for one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.