Digital-Only $100 tier?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by ghargoil, September 1, 2012.

1. evildonkey

evildonkey New Member

Yeah, for me, here in Denmark, its 100$ + 25$ (import tax) + 15$ (shipping).

For a digital only, its just 100$.
  2. ooshr32

ooshr32 Active Member

Funny how in Australia it's kinda the opposite.

We tend to get screwed with regional pricing on digital goods, obviously that doesn't apply here, but (almost) any physical item under AUD $1,000 doesn't attract tax or duties.
    Even then they're relatively modest by comparison, 10% and 5% respectively, oh and it'd be on the declared value of the physical items not the whole package.
  3. cosmoray

cosmoray New Member

They added a $90 digital only version of the $100 pledge. You guys knew what I wanted before I knew I wanted it. Thanks Uber.
  4. bathtub

bathtub Member

yeah I bumped mine up to that for the time being.
  5. thedbp

thedbp Member

Ah hvor fedt jeg kommer fra Danmark, flyttede til Bulgarien for et år siden.

But yeah, I where actually going to mention Denmark too, and as far as I remember, in Denmark, if you forget to tell the state about what you bought and from where there's going to be extra tolls.

so good for us that the 90$ came.. now.. I guess I wont have a lot to eat tonight.
  6. paxundae

paxundae New Member

Does that "one additional beta key" also include access to the full release version of the game, or is it exclusively beta access (and then the user would need to buy the full version separately)?
  7. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

I'm using the term "beta key" as shorthand for "game key with beta access". Things get a little wordy if I keep saying "game key with beta access"
  8. thedbp

thedbp Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

admin edit: fixed first quote being attributed to bgolus
  9. evildonkey

evildonkey New Member

Thanks for the new $90 tier, just upped my $50 to $90.
  10. Malkara

Malkara New Member

Quick question then:

Seeing as the main-page isn't updated, will this digital only $90 purchase will be available through PayPal ? Please ?
  11. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

Yes, and main site updated.