Spunky Cola FREE DLC Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, November 30, 2010.

1. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

This is one of the intended results.
  2. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

Anyone know the exact time the DLC will be released? When does Microsoft usually do it?
  3. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

I'd still continue to buy cheap Lazer Blazers, but seeing as how their effectiveness will be lowered, it kind of twists my arm into buying Rockits.
    Good thing Supports always make a lot of money ;) ... oh wait... :?
  4. Sah

Sah New Member

I lol'd so hard when I realized that the DLC is coming out December 1st when Uber promised us it'd be out in November. So close guys, yet so far....
  5. scathis

If it were solely up to us, it would have been out in November.
  6. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

GAP-A-SHOT!

Also, a subtle thing I've noticed is that when a player earns a certain amount of Juice on their Juice bar (excluding boxes and vendors), the player earns $1. It's not much, but constant healing over time will net a slow income. I would actually like to see this mechanic emphasized more for Support players as to add more incentive for healing wounded teammates. Kind of like how the Medic in Team Fortress 2 builds their Ubercharge faster when healing wounded teammates instead of overhealing a single teammate.
  7. sxd24

sxd24 Member

Ahh, I was under the impression that it was an armor and skill regen upgrade. That's cool. Works just like a clutch passive, only with skills as well. Thanks!

That's technically not true. Although it does happen to all classes every once in a while, the Support ALWAYS gets the glitch when using the H/H gun.

IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO HOURS SINCE I LAST POSTED.
  8. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, gaphosts only payoff big when the enemy has turrets, so its a bit of a catch 22. And healing doesn't pay that well. You get $1 every say 3 seconds. 15 min*60sec = 900 secs/3 = $300. That's if you are non stop healing for 15 mins. A more accurate figure might be $50-150 earned from healing in a match. And I'm taking a shot in the dark with those numbers.
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

How long do you give it after the DLC is released that complaint threads go up?

I say 20 minutes. :lol:
  10. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

I'd say less.
  11. Kyver

Kyver New Member

Cannot wait :D
  12. scathis

It'll take about 5 minutes.

Player logs in.
    Player dies in some way they think it's unfair.
    Rage quits.
    Complains on forums.

5 minutes... give or take depending on how close their computer is to their Xbox.

:p
  13. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

It was more OP on supports than other classes. Other classes regained health if you stopped shooting them for more than a few seconds, supports regenned health non-stop. Probably a mix between the OP of the heal gun and the bug with the classes. Any class but support could be killed while juiced if you put enough bullets in them, supports on the other hand are basically impossible to kill. I assume it's getting fixed.
  14. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Well, what have we here?

Hello, Mary Lou. It's Prom Night II.
  15. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I always knew the devs paid attention to these forums.
  16. Kyver

Kyver New Member

It should go something like:

"OMG i just got killed across teh map by a gunner u sed u nerfed gunner u lied to ur fans worst game evar"
  17. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

I get the strange feeling that the usual complainers might just get a laptop right next to them so that the second they die in anyway that can be deemed unfair by them a complaint thread will go up.
  18. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I'm going to play this for at least a week before I read any of the complaint threads.
  19. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I'll be on at 5:05 am to post the first complaint thread.
  20. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

I just watched the trailer again and I noticed something....OMG PINK JACK BOTS