Go Team! ~ART THREAD~

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Art and Fiction' started by JaneWayne, November 16, 2010.

1. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Aww thank you ^.^ And that's like a Beatnik!Sniper I did for teh lulz durrhurr. Beatniks rock :D
  2. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

I always imagined the Sniper would've looked more dorky. Yours is downright respectable!
  3. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

I like to imagine the Sniper as a total dweeb xD I want to draw him dorkier but meh, he came out different haha xD Thank you so much though!
  4. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

*breathes life into thread* BREATHE! BREAAAATHE!

Anyways, after about thirty minutes of labour I thought I'd share my child with you.

... I named him Randall aka Randy...

Attached Files:

5. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

6. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

*bows* Thank you Hudson. Now I need to go find a father for Randy, poor kid will grow up with issues without a father figure :cry:

... I looked back at this doodle and I'm like "Omigaaawd, how awful! Must delete and actually draw nicely!" xD That's what I get when I goof around with my tablet and boredom.
  7. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

Don't worry about it, the Sniper respawns in like 6 seconds.
  8. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

BAHAHA! Good thing for the kid then :lol:

Yanno I just now realized the implications of having a Sniper baby, I think I'm slow... xDDD I blame the fact that today is the 26th.
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Awww, isn't that cute.

I think it's cool that all the MNC fan artists have different styles. We get to see MNC through you eyes and it's freaking awesome.

Well done Jane.
  10. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

ROFL I think that means I see babies when I play MNC... Dunno if that's good or bad yet. I see everything as adorable x3 And I also blame my brother for watching Drawn Together Babies for my baby doodling mood xD *wants to draw more MNC babies*

Thank you Stretch! And I agree! I love seeing Obi's, Nata's and Rhine's work! Fanart is awesome to see different artist interpetations of canon characters :3
  11. DeadStretch

There you go. That's how you see it.
    :ugeek:
  12. agent81

agent81 New Member

great illustrations! and sorry for killing you with the shotgun the other day... :lol:
  13. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

LOL were you the Support shotgunning me every time I got near? I swear, I am such a shotgun magnet! Good game though! We should talk in a party sometime so I can talk to the guy shotgunning me every two seconds xD Then you can hear me scream "NO DON'T SHOOT ME!" xDDD Thank you for the compliment though :3
  14. agent81

agent81 New Member

Agreed! have to look into getting a better mic too, right after I react to the dlc being out on wednesday. :eek: :shock: :!: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  15. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Was bored. Made Rev a sig. There's empty space for him to put names in. I know this is late and he already has sig but this was kinda to test out making sigs so I can make myself a good one lol xD Enjoy.

Attached Files:

16. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

I like it :D
  17. DeadStretch

That Assassin looks freaking beautiful! :!:
  18. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

I'm so happy you like it Rev! And thanks Stretch x3 I have a big version of her but it doesn't look as good xD I think the shrink down suited her nicely. I just wish I knew how and what to do to make more excitement in the sig, without overcrowding...
  19. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Well i'll let you play around with it if you want
  20. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

If you would like, I would be absolutely be forever in your debt and tend to your every whim if you could, please, conduct a nice little signature for me, of a HotShot Support sitting on a toilet shaped exactly like a FireBase reading a newspaper while he says "Okay, we're gonna crap into the turret now". Would that be possible? Thank you.

If somehow that should not work, I have a back-up signature I would like of the Assault dressed up as Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange. Bowler hat, white suit, eye make-up and holding a glass of milk while saying "The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk-plus Survivitol or Smedley's or Skill Pill, which is what we were drinking."

Thank you. How much would these cost, by the way?