More Planet-Killer Weapons

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by wolfox007, August 30, 2012.

?

Which Planet-Killer Weapon do you prefer?

1. Only the original one, KEW, no more superweapons

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Controlled Solar Super-Eruption

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Meteor Tractor

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. Planet Core Destabilization

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  5. Gravity Well

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  6. Dimensional Rift

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. yinwaru

yinwaru New Member

No option for "none"? Or "leave it to the mods"?
  2. 0ritfx

0ritfx Member

Exactly...
    I love epic weaponery, but one method of ultimate destruction is fine... We stil have nuclear (thermonuclear?) warheads and God knows what else (moon-mounted Vulcan?). Why to implement a number of ultimate weapons when you can have more experimentals for that?
  3. wolfox007

wolfox007 New Member

No one forces you to select? Simply click "wiev results".

As i said before, i think it would be kinda waste of its potential, playing on the entire solar system, capable of shifting great masses into colision courses, but nothing more. I definitelly do not say that all of them should be in the game, i just want to show the Developers and other future players the possibilities i can imagine. If they will like it.. who knows?

I will rather suggest many ideas, hoping to help reveal more ways about the game content, than sit down and suggest nothing, because "it wont be in tha game anyway".
  4. thapear

thapear Member

While this is true, this poll is unable to represent the wishes of the community since the "None" option is not included. The devs now have no way of telling if they should make them or not.
  5. wolfox007

wolfox007 New Member

Alright, option added, poll reseted. Original question was which one do you like, this is not official poll and i am not sure if Devs will even read this, it was for me, to see what do people like and what not. I was pretty surprised with results tho.
  6. ghargoil

ghargoil New Member

Agreed.

Also, there was another thread on this... hell, poll I think too.

I don't mind 'more' planet killing 'weapons', but I dont like the choices presented. (Sorry)