Australian Players

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Xx Tikki xX, September 21, 2010.

1. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

I am just wondering how many fellow Aussies are on this forum and what times they play, as i won't find a decent connection game until late at night (10pm to midnight) and if i don't get a Aussie match its probably some people from japan with a half decent connection.

So what times do you Aussies play? if there are many on this forum?
  2. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

so theres none? explains a lot....
  3. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

I'm Aussie but I don't play much CF.

*disappears for another week*
  4. cutecakes

cutecakes Member

*raises hand*

I'm usually on weekends or weekday mornings... only chance I get to play.
  5. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

its pretty hard to find decent games for me, do you guys have that to?
  6. elfinke

elfinke New Member

I had been playing incessantly, until this last week with the release of Formula 1. I cracked the top 5000 for earnings, and roll as a Tank. And I win all the time.

Seriously :lol:

No, I have my custom class worked out 110%, and was in hot streak for a while there. Once F1 gets old (and unless Codies address some of the very serious shortcomings of the game via a patch, that won't take long...), I'll right back into this glorious game.

As for times, late at night (typically after 10pm), and every day is a possibility.
  7. cutecakes

cutecakes Member

Add me: Hooray4Larz
  8. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

I'll add some of you. Invites incoming from Snappyguy ;)

I'm playing this a lot more since the patches so I probably won't be on anything else for a while.

Like 90% of the time I'll get to the CrossFire or Blitz lobby and it'll create me a lobby pretty quick, and no, people won't/can't join (NAT is fine btw apparently). Anyways, I'll accept most invites unless I'm in a game I want to stay in.
  9. FlykicksJohnson

FlykicksJohnson New Member

I try to play as often as I can, but have a lot of trouble finding games much of the time, mainly since the title update - still curious as to why that's happened. Managed to get in a few good sessions over the weekend though. I'm hoping that the next update may make it easier to find matches.

I'll be mostly relegated to evenings and weekends now, though, seeing as I just started a new full-time job today. How dare employment get in the way of my MNC. This is an outrage and I shall be writing a sternly worded letter to the Senate.
  10. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

i have taken a long break from this game since black ops and because i can't find matches...i want to play it but theres no games :(
  11. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

I swear this game is 10x better with Australians. I can jump over the freaking jackbot slams! Just got out of my first pretty successful game since release with 13-2 and no lag.

If there's any Aussie guests lurking the forums, feel free to send me a FR. I'm not that good but it's better than nothing. :p