Other ways of destroying planets

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by armcommander, August 30, 2012.

1. armcommander

armcommander New Member

Since the name of the game is Planetary Annihilation, I think multiple ways of destroying planets would be cool.

The game Master of Orion had the awesomest weapon in gaming history, the Black Hole Generator. I think A Black Hole Generator would definitely fit into Planetary Annihilation.

I imagine it being a building, costing lots of time and resources to build. But once activated, it would create a black hole, sucking up and consuming the whole planet. Since the resulting black hole will have the same mass as the planet used to have, moons would continue to orbit the black hole, just as they orbited the planet.

Maybe there could be a two minute warning before it is activated, giving opposing players the chance to take it out or to evacuate.
    Last edited: August 30, 2012
  2. wolfox007

wolfox007 New Member

I posted similar suggestion, showing more ways how to destroy planets, check it out (Celestial Warfare Suggestions) and comment what do you think about it, if you want :)