Couple of issues

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Jenglish85, November 4, 2010.

1. Jenglish85

Jenglish85 New Member

I have a couple of questions about this game
    1: If I am in a game with a party of 6 and the other team has a full squad why am I placed on the other team? I mean this happens way to often and quite frankly it's annoying will there be an update fixing this?

2: The whole host re-migrating thing...it works about 5% of the time and it sucks to be put on the losing team after I was winning the match. I mean why should I be forced to take a loss because people on the other team quit?

I like the game and play it often but these things should be addressed asap
  2. Jenglish85

Jenglish85 New Member

playing today with 2 other people and I still have this dumb issue of getting put on the other team with both squads have equal teams....please fix this in your next patch because this is really annoying
  3. Jenglish85

Jenglish85 New Member

so I guess no one else thinks this is stupid? and should be fixed.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

everyone knows about these bugs. the first one is generally due to host migrations forgetting who joined with who. the second one is a glitch, its not supposed to put you on the other team, and it hardly does. i believe host migrations have been addressed in the dlc.
  5. Jenglish85

Jenglish85 New Member

If I get seperated from my team one more god damn time...Fix this **** in the next update I am truely starting to get pissed with this now
  6. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

one problem is even MW2 host migration, a top-rated big-company game, doesnt migrate from an a**f*** host that turns off his console or dashboards. people know this causes migration to fail, so they do it on purpose as some kind of sick turn-on for them half the time. it actually probably migrates 1/2 the time if you dont count the dashboards and power-downs, and only count those who click the quit button.

would it be too harsh to ask if they can make a feature, that causes people who dashboard or power-down more than once a day to be unable to join a crossfire game for an hour? go play blitz if your going to do that, cuz im sure even the bots will cause you to rage-quit :mrgreen:

anyhow, the team-switch thing is slowly being fixed, changing your endorsements to default is also being fixed, and the migrations that do fail on their own accord are being fixed.
  7. Jenglish85

Jenglish85 New Member

a new issue I am having:

I kill a tank mid-charge and his dead flaming body hurts me or in some instances kills me if my health is low-enough.

GAY
  8. forrestthewoods

forrestthewoods Uber Alumni

Well a large mass of flame and despair did hit you in the face. I'm not sure why you wouldn't expect that to hurt :)
  9. seabass

seabass New Member

wait, that's an issue? i thought that's part of the game :?:
  10. Jenglish85

Jenglish85 New Member

yes it is damnit :lol: I don't like dying by flying turds