August Release.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, June 29, 2010.

1. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Jessep,

The main site is a bit behind because we have some formatting changes that are coming this week that will allow for more content updates. Should be up soon.
  2. magnusrex

magnusrex New Member

sounds good to me, can't wait to see the new changes
  3. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Great! Can you check out the rotating endorsement banners too pls? They don't work properly in Firefox and Opera and seem to work as intended in IE. The Chrome AdBlock actually removes them on default settings... :shock:
  4. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Alright, so I was thinking, it would be awesome if MNC was released on Monday instead of Wednesday (for obvious reasons). But then I realized it wouldn't be fair to the other games cuz it would be available earlier. But then, I thought why couldn't they all be released Monday? So Uber do your thing with MS and get them to move the release dates up a couple days! :)

But in all seriousness, do you guys have any idea why they picked Wednesday? Most everything in the videogame industry is released on a Tuesday.

Also, semi off-topic, why is the Destination Arcade coming as a separate app? I would much rather have it streamlined into the dashboard thru an update. Your thoughts?
  5. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

Wednesday is the traditional release day for Arcade titles. Has been for quite a long while now. I like the idea for MNC though! MS should bump the MNC release to August 9th.

Which reminds me, Uber Team...I've been wondering where the idea for "Monday Night Combat" as the game title came from. Is it just a play on Monday Night Football? What were some of the alternative titles that ended up on the cutting room floor?
  6. XxXMullin13XxX

XxXMullin13XxX New Member

Quick question what time will MNC be released at because I want to get it ASAP
  7. Lbsutke

Lbsutke New Member

Only 28 more days left...

Not that I am counting down or anything. :lol:
  8. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

2 weeks!
  9. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

I can't wait to play you guys!
  10. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member