Underpowered endorsment

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Bezique, November 25, 2010.

1. Bezique

Bezique New Member

Perhaps there some people do use this, but I have been through a number of strategy guides and not seen it mentioned.

I consider the health regen endorsement at any level underpowered. I've tried to make good use of it, but it doesn't seem to be effective enough - in my opinion there is always a better alternative endorsement to be taken. I at least occasionally use all of the others (except juice, but that's just personal taste. I know of other players that use that).

Might it be rebalanced and made little more effective?
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

tanks have a high rate, it makes it higher so they never have to worry about hiding in a corner regening health.

gunners have an amazingly low, it makes it at least high enough to where they dont have to withdrawl from battle every fight or keep a support handy (tho if your not on a team of randoms, you could go for reload or clip instead, and just walk with the support)
  3. tlbww

tlbww New Member

Outside from some gunners, do ppl even use reload time and accuracy endorsements? And I don't think a sole uses juice endorsements (if they do, probably gold..but still pretty worthless).
  4. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

I run silver or bronze accuracy endorsements on all of my assualts. It decreases the spread of bullets and allows me the take on someone who would usually outgun me by getting the jump on them from a farther range.Plus I can jump around and my bullets won't go all over the place they'll stay on target if i do
  5. Desensitized

Desensitized New Member

I'm a Gunner and I have bronze accuracy. I find it really does tend to make a difference, though, which is why I have never removed it since.
  6. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Gold Health Regen + Deploy 2 = Half health filled just by immediately finishing the deploy/undeploy animations, and your normal health regen will kick in as you undeploy.

Its almost like having a clutch passive on a 5 second cooldown provided you are free from damage for about 4 seconds.
  7. tlbww

tlbww New Member

Good! Now say that again for those that don't sp33k leet Mr MLG night combat.
  8. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Hudson-English translation: Tank with gold health recovery and Deploy 2 basically gives you a free, slightly weaker Tank passive skill(Tank on the skill pick menu) upgrade any time you deploy and have four seconds where you don't take damage.
  9. Bezique

Bezique New Member

Just how much more health does a damaged tank get back with an instant deploy-undeploy with gold regen than with no regen?

I was under the impression that if you did it without any endorsement it would work near just as well.

Honestly I have not established if regen delays the time until health starts regenerating or the rate at which it regenerates once health has started coming back, or both of these

- i don't have buddies to go into provate games with and test this sort of thing.
  10. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

i believe it does both. kind of like crits increase occurence of critical shots and damage of critical shots, i believe health regen both decreases the time without damage that it starts regenerating and increases the speed it regenerates.

so a gunner goes from 8 seconds without damage and recovering in 15 seconds, to needing 5 seconds without damage and recovering in 10.
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Damn you man. This was going to be a tip in my coming guide. :lol:
    I run Gold Health Regen and use this tactic a lot.
    :(
  12. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

13. Bezique

Bezique New Member

Knowing that there are people that make good use of regen. I stand corrected on considering it underpowered. So long as it works for someone, it doesn't have to work for me.
  14. Cornstalk

Cornstalk New Member

Health is the hardest one to justify equipping for people that are under a 2:1 kill/death ratio. If you're really good about getting in to cover, then it's a fantastic ability that's going to give you a bid advantage in head on fire fights. If you tend to be a stand in the open bullseye on your head kind of player... yeah.

Or in my case, I have a tendency to be a kamikaze tank. I go down killing 2 pro's and a turret. Armor serves me better then health regen.

Juice is just a terrible perk. It's a 1 shot per life that gives you about 1/3 of a bar to start with. The only real function it seems to serve is giving you a big juice boost for OT when all your perks are set to 3 anyway.

Does the juice perk increase your juice gain rate too? I've tried to test it a few times and it didn't appear to make an impact on picking up juice boxes. Maybe from doing damage though? That's really tough to test.