SF IV

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by scathis, February 18, 2009.

1. tawok

tawok New Member

You come back from large inactivity to complain about this and issue a warning? Oh noes, also, you're very useful
  2. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

That's cute. You think I issued the warning. I actually thought it was funny.

My "absence" is generally explained by life, a job that bans all game related websites and not being able to keep up with these forums.

I've been told that you are bumping dead threads. That apparently bothers some people.
  3. tawok

tawok New Member

Apologies to you then good sir. I thought the forums could use a glimpse into the days of when the Devs interacted with us more than telling us "We're not telling you anything cuz we're scared to"

Life sucks. Also jobs that ban game related sites suck to. I never understood why necros are so upsetting to some people. Maybe I legitimately wanted to re-ignite discussion on Street Fighter 4? well my execution was poor, but I love that picture
  4. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

FIFY

Also, apology accepted.

I will be more visible in the PA forum and in Off Topic. Hopefully they won't notice me on my tablet at work. It's a great job, just a little.... old school corporate.
  5. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Wow!!! A SF IV thread - thanks for the bump, you've saved me from creating my own thread. ;)

So how is this game? I've always liked SF 2 and loved Alpha 2 & 3 but I've always been a bit dubious of 3d versions of 2d fighting games.