Juiced players randomly heals to full

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Ellamin, October 14, 2010.

1. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Since this glitch I don't think I've killed a single juiced pro by any means other than ring out. Last night I had a support double trapped and gave him literally five head shots with him immediately healing after every single one. (two should do the job)
    Last edited: October 21, 2010
  2. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Stick him with three airstrikes, run away, and cross your fingers. If you get lucky, he MIGHT die...
  3. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

This assumes he was dumb and did not deploy under the ringed roof surrounding the moneyball. :)
  4. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

The tank deployed. Deploy = Dumb. It might as well make a "derp" sound every time someone deploys.
  5. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I'll be derping all over your money ball without fear of crowd control I suppose. :p
  6. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Epic. :lol:
  7. CStubing

CStubing New Member

Pretty sure there's nowhere you can deploy in the spawn where I can't reach you with a level 3 airstrike, although some spots are harder to hit than others.
  8. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

This is really the only glitch that breaks the game for me, because I see it in, as of this moment, appx. 70% of matches. I've only experienced it once, personally, but I see lots of people hitting the juice glitch jackpot multiple times in one match, which really hurts the rest of the game's mechanics, even if the glitch is unreliable.
    Last edited: November 25, 2010
  9. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

Pretty much why I stopped playing until the DLC comes.
    Why it's not here yet is beyond me...