DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ObiFett, November 23, 2010.

1. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Black Ops' update was last week.

I'm amazed they let that game be online. You have no IDEA the creativity in making genetilia that the xbox live community has. Anything to make you look at a penis when you die.

Sigh. Meanwhile, we miss out on the awesome rebalanced MNC. :(
  2. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Why does it take so long to go through? Does MS have to like, observe every aspect of a download or do they just prioritize other games?
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Don't let it get to you too much Eka. You did everything you possibly could have and the rest was just out of your hands. :hug:
    :?
  4. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Probably, I mean, some games even have an confirmed update day. :?
  5. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

OK guys. I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but they've left us no choice. We must do the unthinkable. We must bring Microsoft to their knees with the most powerful tool of the 21st century:

THE INTERNET PETITION
  6. The Teominator

.......Or just put a gun to their temple. Much more effective.
  7. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

OH GAWD! I am actually hating multiplayer on Black Ops simply because of all the nasty genitalia. I am no prude by far, but after seeing a monkey twiddle with hairy private parts smeared in dung, I just... NO, just NO! Can't they use that creativity for something else..? Something not so disgusting?
  8. The Teominator

What about zombies? I love that as much as killing you. :lol:
    Ugh....I suddenly got a sore throat....must cough...
    *Cough*Off topic*Cough*
  9. Ian

Ian New Member

Fingers crossed...
  10. represent601

represent601 New Member

awww, I told my family nobody was allowed to touch the xbox or the tv all day today because I wanted to play the new dlc. stupid microsoft now I have play black ops all day so that I wont have to explain why they arent supposed to be on.... I hate black ops.... :x
  11. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

Wow, this is so frustrating. Waiting through 23 days of November when the DLC was announced for November and still no sign of it (btw, I'm not blaming Uber...)

It's so hard to play and enjoy this game now knowing the upcoming changes in the DLC...
  12. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Microsoft is slacking off. I am disappoint.
  13. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

But are you surprised?
  14. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

I am a little bit. Mainly because they know they screwed up once and promised it wouldn't happen again. Uber trusted them and then gets hosed. I am mainly afraid of this ruining their developer/publisher relationship and then Uber takes MNC2 to PS3 instead of the X360.

Worst nightmare.
  15. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

Wouldn't blame them if they did, actually.
  16. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Neither would I. But then I couldn't play it. And that was the reason for me writing "worst nightmare".

I have had multiple games come and go from my possession since MNC has come out and this is the only game I play consistently. I have had the opportunity to buy new games and I don't because there is no way it can be as fun as this one. I am a huge gamer and I am finding it weird that I don't want to play any new games coming out because they are not MNC. Have I found my perfect game?

If so, I fear the day there is no one playing this game anymore and there is not a sequel out for the console that I own. I think I am going to have to have a semi-active MNC on a gaming console for the rest of my life.

Hear that Uber? MNC is now your life-long project. Just make sequels forever. and ever. ;)
  17. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

agreed, but uber knows at least half of us dont have ps3, so they would at least release on both (and the pc ;) ) to keep their long-time fanbase intact. i know them, i love them too much for them to jype me like that (no homo :lol: )
  18. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

You can report their emblem, but the problem is this: to do it, you have to look at a near full screen version of it.

Thank you Treyarch!
  19. The Teominator

Then I'll report my brothers account for using the nazi emblem. :twisted:
  20. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

We understand Eka. Don't let the man get you down.