AAAAAGGHHH

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by eido740, November 23, 2010.

1. eido740

eido740 New Member

So, I've hit level 99, and I'm working on filling out some of my protags. One that's eluded me so far is the Uber Streak. I'm playing a round as Support on Lazerazor, and I've got a respectable streak going. I think, "hmm, maybe I should try for it". Once I've got the money, I start juice chaining, farming kills, and trying to avoid hitting the moneyball. Too many times I've ended 20-0 and kicked myself.

Anyway, I'm running out of the enemy base after a juice and while I'm kiting an assault with the heal-hurt gun, a support jumps down and shotguns me in the back. I don't really see the protags while I'm in the zone, so I check the scoreboard to see if I got it or not.

eido740 24 - 0 - 1

And then, to add insult to injury, my firebase gets a kill right as I respawn.
    Last edited: November 23, 2010
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

two ways to get a uberstreak (more respectibally at that):

turrets turrets everywhere. maintain lvl 3.3s covering each other, and you can manage to get a bunch of kills against the right kind of team. i did the 2 shaveice 2 lazors 2 rokkits thing for it.

snipers around their own base tend to be immune. especially when the other team lacks a sniper, assassin, or assault. i got pretty damn close this way, had the game lasted longer id have had it, and most of them would be headshots.
  3. eido740

eido740 New Member

While this is a good idea, I tend to play a super-aggressive support, so if the enemy gets into my base, I'm already doing something wrong. If the enemy is in my base long enough for me to get 25 kills in a row, I need to do something else. The best defense is a good offense.

I've gotten close as a sniper as well, but like you, I can't seem to keep the game going long enough to get 25 kills.
  4. Korchanth

Korchanth New Member

What ive done for my 25 kill streaks as a support was what u were saying you do ur thing up to a certain point then run back to your base and do what my friends like to call a fleet of gapshots. ud be suprised at what 4-12 gapshots on the field at once can do. i once sat in my base used my starter money on gapshots went 32-68-0 without leaving the base.
  5. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I had my one and only uber streak when I played a game through as an assault and didn't realized that I hadn't died. I just kept saying lawl ring out to anyone I saw basicaly.
  6. ll TAVMAN ll

ll TAVMAN ll New Member

i have 1 as an assassin, 1 as an assault, 4 as a sniper, and 2 as a support. it comes down to either playing a really bad team or playing safe and running away if you get down to half health
  7. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

I REMEMBER YOU.
    I played a game on Grenade 3 where i kept air striking you and taunting over and over. MY brother got a kick out of it. I was totally just messing around, and not playing serious.
  8. StrongestMace

StrongestMace New Member

If I remember correctly I got mine way back when the game first came out by going 31-0 with an Assassin(it may have been one of my first protags lol). This was obviously due to the lack of skill and knowledge of most players. But now I'd say ya as a offensive support with some help or you can be a cheap *** and camp in your base as a Sniper. I'v also got a 25 kill streak as a Gunner by whoreing the middle of Steelpeal.
  9. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

It's more respectable to sit in your spawn and camp as a sniper than run around as a support? :|
  10. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

I got my 3 as a Sniper :lol: And I also got angry yelling in gamechat for those games too :( But I was also running around planting traps in high traffic areas which was hilarious xD I can't seem to get those anymore simply for the fact that I join a game, with a party or not, and the game ends in like 2 minutes :/ It's hard to get a lot of kills lately because everyone is good at the game pretty much and BOOM game ends instantly.
  11. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

I'd say to prefer DeadEye as a player, but apparently even he can't put up a fight nowadays. :lol:
  12. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

:shock: And I who always wanted to have an decent Gunner to play against. :evil:
  13. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

MissInformed is a good Gunner if you want to face a really good one :D Also minrice is good too. I suggest finding those two in a game for a good match :)
  14. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

I think gunner is your best option if you're finding yourself running low on time. Couple kills with taunts in the first minute gives you dual minigun and you should be able to slaughter everyone while they catch up with their skills. Gold armor and nothing else to spend your money on other than juice helps.
  15. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

I'd like to see you try my gunner teo :D
  16. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Aww...you're so sweet, but I'll be the first one to tell you I'm not that good.

You pissed me off last night, btw. I'm ONE gunner grapple away from my 250 grapples pro tag and I missed a billion grapples on you in the couple matches we played. At one point you were rotating around our moneyball attacking it and I was like "okay, I'll stand here and wait for her to come to me and I'll get a grapple" and for some reason I missed it. Do you coat yourself with butter while playing so you can't get grappled? HACKS.

I'm still one gunner grapple away from my tag. DAMN YOU, JANE WAYNE!!!!!
  17. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

Everytime I've seen dickeye these days he pubbing by himself complaining to his team that they're killing turrets.
  18. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Haven't I already Assault raped your Gunner? :? :twisted:
  19. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Coat myself in butter, that had me rolling in laughter xDDD I just see people around the money ball and I try and rotate away, but I like the coated in butter excuse better! xD Though you did get me good a few times when we played against each other on other games. You're like one of the few Gunners to actually give me a hug xD Hugs are very much appreciated :D
  20. eido740

eido740 New Member

ahahahaha, yeah, I remember that round. I think I ejected you in the middle circle like 3 or 4 times that round, too.