Congrats, 50% reached!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, August 19, 2012.

1. hotrod92

hotrod92 New Member

Well 50% is good, but now we need at least 50% more!

I'm surprised that many gaming news sites haven't posted about Planetary Annihilation yet, but I'm expecting that to start tomorrow and throughout the rest of the week. Hopefully that will attract many people and bring in even more donations!
  2. xedi

xedi Active Member

I really hope this gets backed way past the goal, and all stretch goals get filled. This deserves it more than any other game I've seen on Kickstarter so far!
  3. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Hi J, I remember you as well! I hope you guys become regular posters and I can find more time to be on.
  4. JWest

JWest Active Member

I'll try to be a regular poster, but I tend to be an on and off poster on most forums, it depends on how much time I have. I just get caught up in school, various projects, etc :p

(Sorry for getting off topic, this is becoming a big ol' GPG reunion thread)
  5. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I'm moving to another city, or preparing to do so. Fing hate moving! Eats up a lot of time and of course we need to have the hottest weather in years...
  6. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

It's over half a million now.

$509,428 from 13,191 backers.