Has anyone seen anymore Support or Tank gameplay vids?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sengoku no Maou, June 30, 2010.

1. Sengoku no Maou

Sengoku no Maou New Member

2. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I'm with you man -- I havent been able to find squat. I assume this is a personal attack against me, but I also assume that Bigfoot shot Kennedy...so, take it as you will.
  3. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

No support for the Support?

I am truly asham...wait a minute. Why would the moneyball lower itself, only to get shot at then raise itself into the air again then only to fall back down again?

That strikes me as a little odd.
  4. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

5. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

I'm not sure what you saw in that video. When the Moneyball is hovering in air that means its shields are up and it can't really be damaged much by players. When the Breach Bots penetrate the base they jump on the Moneyball doing big damage to the shields. Eventually enough get into to bring down the shields entirely and the Moneyball drops. Players can then rush in and do good damage to it and earn money from shooting it.

I didn't see it go back up in that video, but the shields will return and the Moneyball will raise back up if it does not get damaged for a certain amount of time.
  6. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

No no no, I think you've read me wrong.

What I meant was, the robots destroy the shield, the Moneyball falls to the ground, then people shoot at it until...

THE match winning cutscene plays with the Moneyball levitating into the air then falling back down again, causing it to "explode".

Can't the Moneyball just, I don't know, explode when you destroy it instead of raising itself in the air then falling back down again?
  7. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

But... but... that wouldn't be as dramatic!
  8. eetmorsqrls

eetmorsqrls New Member

would be even more dramatic if it SHOT into the air and sploded instead of just lazily making its way up there ;) but I'm just one of those who can never be satisfied with what you do :D
  9. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I'm with Scathis on this one. Drama and gameplay >>>> realism. =P
  10. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

I enjoy the endgame cinematic. The mascot dancing is my favorite! Somewhat random, yet kinda related question: How many times will the mascot appear in the arena during a match?

**Note: At the time of this posting, I have the 5 most recent posts, all on seperate topics.
  11. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

I think in a full duration game he'll spawn 3 times. That's subject to change though.