Your Fave Mickey Cantor Line.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by An Artic Fox, November 15, 2010.

1. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

"Learn the secrets to faster reloading known only to elite assassins, wealthy industrialists and Steven Pulchinski, night time manager of the MNC Quickmart."
  2. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Ohhh he's the night time manager of the Quickmart? Thanks though! I dunno why that's my fave, I just think it's fun :D
  3. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Ah!
  4. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

My favorite is the "You said it wouldn't hurt but it does!" My wife and I quote Micky Cantor lines all the time these days.
  5. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

"I dont know much about much, but i'd update those skills"

Haha silly Cantor, i already have my katana ;)
  6. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I'm pretty sure he's just the night manager, as opposed to the night time manager.

although now I said that, Mickey Cantor will say 'night time manager'
  7. XxBurningIce

XxBurningIce New Member

My favorite is the one after a match, when he tells everyone good night, except for the people who aren't back in their areas, which they will be vaporized or something.

I haven't heard it in forever, so the butchering happened.
  8. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

if you try to reproduce the footage of the game tonight without permission from MNC, then you need look no further into the mysterious disappearance of the Williams family of tulson, ohio. three generations, gone in a flash, tsk tsk, what a shame.

i have a question. did you devs google a random place and name, or is this somehow an "easter egg" reference to a dev's hometown or something of that nature?
  9. Evil Panda666

Evil Panda666 New Member

Best line=SPUNKY COLA!!!!!! whats that smell????.....no seriously...can someone open up a window in the booth here.....Da***it Tony!!! Lol love that line so much, bout laughed myself 2 death after hearing it... LOL
  10. xTHE MEAT

xTHE MEAT New Member

"HIYOOOOOOO!!!! ohhhhh! ohh!!!" ( like he hurt himself saying it ) hahahah ive only heard that one once though :(
  11. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I like the one where he's like "...then I said a dur durka dur da dur HAAHAHA"
    or something like that. :?