[WIKI] Comments, Bug Reports, Ideas, To Do List...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, June 19, 2010.

1. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Ah! And you can also rip the logos on the picture, so each one could fit into it's correspondent page on the Wiki! I'd love to see that!
  2. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I put an early version up:
    http://mondaynightcombat.wikia.com/wiki/Endorsements

But I'll wait. Maybe we get lucky and we can get a larger version of the endorsement pic. What I have atm is small and so covered with jpg artifacts that I don't want to use any of it unless I absolutely have no other choice. There is a limit to what I can photoshop away... :)
  3. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Where you wrote "Skill Strength?", I think it's Skill Recharge Rate and the Precision Endorsements are correct. Or Accuracy I think...same thing anyways. :p
  4. Col_Jessep

Thanks, updated.
  5. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Considering that the PEGI symbol should be changed...it doesn't look right.

Plus on the Endorsements page, I think where it says "Placeholder". I think it's actually "Reload Speed" instead.
  6. Col_Jessep

Fixed, thanks. don't be afraid to edit the stuff yourself though. Nothing bad can happen really. If it explodes, click on History and Rollback to the last working version.

...Unlike the vBulletin forum CSS style I was just editing: over 50000 lines of code in case-sensitive XML, full of arm-long variables and math functions. The file is 2MB, unfomatted text and one tiny mistake and the whole thing blows to kingdom come. NOT fun, let me assure you... :D
  7. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

May the force be with you.....you will need it.
  8. Col_Jessep

I finally added some content to the Wiki, specifically the Uber page:
    http://mondaynightcombat.wikia.com/wiki ... ertainment

Hopefully there aren't too many typos and I got the info right. Please check if you are okay with the stuff I posted. I'll remove anything that you don't want to see on the wiki.

There is probably a ton of additional info, I just wrote down what came to mind.

And what on EARTH happened to all the endorsement pics I uploaded? I hope the Wikia guys haven't deleted them because they thought it was spam... o_O
    EDIT: fixed
  9. eetmorsqrls

eetmorsqrls New Member

edited a bit for grammar. yay! i did something!
  10. Col_Jessep

Thanks sqrls!
  11. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Sorry for the bump ;n_n

But we need to keep this wiki alive and updated using whatever information we have! The game is almost out soon, the endorsements page is looking fabulous but we need some more contributions!

I mean, we've had at least someone add a bit of information to the Support class but the description isn't that...well, "informative". Neither is the information added to the Heal Gun page.

Speaking of which, I just finished creating the achievements page for the wiki:

http://mondaynightcombat.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements

It looks pretty good so far, I reckon. Plus once the pictures are revealed, I'll make a start on replacing those other icons. Feel free to edit, anybody! =3

Oh and the page also needs a picture. Something related, of course. Like, the Tank holding a trophy or the Mascot throwing out prizes and the such. If I could kindly ask the developers to create something like that, or anything? Preferably the Tank holding a golden trophy or something!
  12. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I know enough of the game to start a guide on how to obtain the achievements. I'm not comfortable editing in the wiki, so I'll post it here if thats cool.
  13. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

But you HAVEN'T played the game yet to write a guide up!
  14. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I consider myself somewhat of an expert on achievement hunting ... so at least I can START the guide.
  15. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

But you need to-GRAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!
  16. Col_Jessep

Very true! I'm currently busy at work and the deadline is on Monday (bye bye weekend :(). But I'll see what I can do. Gods, I hate SharePoint...
    Nice job Gentleman, I love it!

Sm1tty, don't be afraid of the wiki, you can't break a thing. If you feel more comfy posting your guide here that's fine too.

Gentleman, let's see what Sm1tty writes. I'm sure there are some general rules that apply to achievement hunting which are pretty much the same for every game. And we really need some content. Once the game is released we can add all the in-depth stuff but the more starting points we have the better atm. :)
  17. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

I added all the pictures to the wiki but didn't get a chance to add them to the right Achievement.
  18. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

They seem to be in order, Eka. Thank you!

Do those "Enlarge" icons need to be there though?
  19. Col_Jessep

Thank you Eka!
    I deleted the 'thumb' tag to get rid of the enlarge button.

Gentlman, great job on the new pages!

PS: I updated the nav bar on the left side to include achievements, endorsements and the mascot page.
  20. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Looks like we're gonna have to change the Infobox template to include pics for the skills. And add a Press Interview section!

...at least we're getting more info to fill them empty pages with :)