Ever have one of those off days?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Obsydianyte, November 9, 2010.

1. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I have to other way round.

Most games I am the team's designated cannon fodder, but some days I really switch on and can do things like go 40-3 as Assassin whilst still pushing lanes.
  2. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Jane, that's the game I meant, haha. I think the longer we played, the worse we got! Hahaha~

Junior, the only mindset I play with is to have fun. It's nice to look good (be it with the team or by yourself), I suppose, but that doesn't really matter to me unless it's also fun. I don't care whether I win or lose as long as the match was good, nor do I care about my K/D ratio at all, hence my throwing myself in death's way to tickle the ball, haha.

Truth be told, dying is fun, due to the crazy ragdoll things that happen sometimes!

Plumbum, I don't really play any position unless I have to. I mean of course, as an Assassin I do the Assassin's job, but beyond that I'm pretty loose cannon.
  3. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I'm actualy saying I invert it - most of the time I'm crap, but sometimes I 'switch on' and kick arse. The Assassin example is exactly that - an example.

P.S. I don't know why, but whenever I see you type, I do the same in blue.
  4. Evil Panda666

Evil Panda666 New Member

Yeah ive had a few of "those days"...I'm sure everyone has (but just won't admit it :lol:
  5. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Was playing a little earlier and SXD, Teo and Billy were on the other team.

Bane of my existence. I could not get my stuff together! Holy cow, it was borderline frustrating!

They did an excellent job of coming together. Eka was on their team, too--I'm sure he appreciated their wonderful collaboration.

But my team and I, we were communicating, but nothing was getting done. Nothing bad on them or anything but we could not work together to save our lives. Bahaha.

Fun games, all. It was just a little embarrassing.
  6. F5in

F5in New Member

My off times are usually nights because I'm tired as **** and get agitated quickly and play like an idiot. Also when I keep getting put on teams full of retards, that makes me angry so I start playing bad after that and eventually just get off.
  7. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

We were all partied up and doing a Private match, haha. There were 8 of us.

It was pretty wild.

After the whole fiasco, we had a little more fun and EVERYONE went all Tank and only limited attacks to Charge and alternate grapple. It was super nuts! Fatties flying everywhere, bahaha~

But yeah. The preceding matches were just the pits for me.
  8. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Those private matches were HILARIOUS!
    Fatty boxing match.
    Grandma tikis delicious pancake restaurant.
    The cat burgulars golf tour.
    My highlight was when I punched midget in the face right before he kicked me in the nuts.(sniper game.) Then my dad got angry on me of some reason punching me in the neck and tells me I'm not allowed to play. :x I will maybe going online later when he has calmed down but I will not be playing for an hour or two probably.
  9. sxd24

sxd24 Member

Couldn't tell if Eka was being serious or not, but I lold. :lol:

And good gawd, he dominated me during Tank bumper cars! WTF. Luckily, I got him with a melee kill towards the end of the match, but we still lost. Still great fun, though. Poor Ninja Wallace only got 1 kill that match. :p

Good games to Eka and everyone else in the party. Those were some fun times, and certainly some of the most fun private matches I ever have been a part of (apart from the 'Splode-a-pro filming matches). Hope we can set up stuff like that more often.
  10. The Teominator

Nothing is more satisfying than killing the men who made the game.
  11. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Graaah.

Today was kicking me in the butt. D:

Failed lunges, failed smokebombs, constantly missing grapples...Mercury must be in retrospect or something because today was NOT a good day to be Assassin.

...What's her sign, anyway? Would Mercury affect that? Hahaha.
  12. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I have had many off days. Many. Usually, when I fail miserably, I tend to play GTA and find new and creative ways to kill myself until I'm chill again.
  13. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

had an off day tonight. i played like 4 games tonight by myself with randoms.
    1st game i was one of only two people on my team not playing as assassins.
    of course they were all noobs and we lost.

then i joined a game sin and others were in my teams ball was already down when i joined.

then i joined a game with 1 min left our ball down.

then me and arbac joined a room where everyone that was playing a bot pushing class was slaying and the slayers were bot pushing.

just got worse from there. decided too play some black ops then wacth some shows.
  14. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

I find my off days always occur when I'm playing against one or more forumers. It's like there's some sort of cosmic law that Sam must embarrass himself in front of any notable members of the community! XD
  15. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Graaaahhhh asdfghjkl;' rageface.jpg DDD<

Details can be found here.

-fume fume-
  16. BabelFish

BabelFish New Member

Well I don't have off days to be exact, but every time I play, I always seem to join at least one game where I just can't win at all.
  17. Shhmowzoww

Shhmowzoww New Member

Ugh, tonight is not starting very well. My son was crawling all over me and biting my wrist (gotta get those canines to cut through I guess) :( Now I can't shake it off!
  18. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Parents that raise their children to be cannibals shouldn't be allowed to have kids.
  19. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Now that was just uncalled for.
  20. The Teominator

.......Syd? :shock: