Complaint Filed

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by DistinctQuantic, November 8, 2010.

1. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

I got banned once because my motto was assface. But that was about it. I suck hard.
  2. DistinctQuantic

DistinctQuantic New Member

Well we've all learned that unsporting conduct translates into "did really well... killed me a few times because I had bad judgement... OH! and they're 99! must be cheating in some way!"

I agree Wandrian :/ the mentality of the average American baffles me. I read and listen to so many things that just lead me to say "yeah... you're gonna go real far aren't you, future Mr. President?"

And I think others perceive this to mean in game, in which case, they would see running in front of the same deployed gunner who keeps killing them as overly aggressive on the gunner's part :roll:

but I really don't get how they feel they will be taken seriously when it's all "ufv kn hakin n0b" and really unprofessional.

I was skeptical at first, and wasn't sure if it was what I thought it was. I started dying when I was right :lol: best reply ever.
  3. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Lets not start bashing Americans.
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

... they are mostly right. a lot of americans are like that. im an american, i agree with them.

but lets not say ALL americans are that way. 100% of nothing is exactly the same, even if a lot of it is the same. thats the drawback stereotyping, it would be ok if it was definitely true things.
  5. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Get out of my country.USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
  6. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Someone's bashing Americans here? News to me.

It's incredibly subjective, there's no real definition that couldn't also be "unsporting conduct." The best I can come up with is if you're playing a racing game that has no combat elements and you continually cut off other players or cause wrecks intentionally to keep your lead when they're not really supposed to be a part of the game, I guess that could be considered overly aggressive.

Now, when it comes to a game that includes combat? There's not much that I think really could fall under that categorization. Spawncamping in games like MNC where there aren't a lot of spawning options is about the only thing I think comes close. But in general, if you so much as look at your average special ed tweenager wrong they consider that to be overly aggressive unsporting conduct :roll: :lol: :roll:
  7. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

What makes it your country now? I don't see your name written on it :roll:
  8. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

9. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

If use goolge earth over missouri and kansas you will clearly see Rudigar McGee written in the wheat fields.
  10. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

That just means there's another 300,000,000 people that disagree with you about it being your country :roll:
  11. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

12. DistinctQuantic

Win.

And no one is really bashing the country. He was just making a correlation of how our modern society has developed to the crude nature seen frequently in OUR country. However, you have a strong Patriotic spirit, so kudos for that ;)

So, I've also noticed one thing. Ever since I started playing this great game, my negative reviews have gone up more than with any other game :lol:
  13. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

I was talking about the spelling of each. Haha, I guess that is funnier though. :lol:
  14. DistinctQuantic

luuuuulz I was actually just referring to what Wandrian said xD, and saying you won for your link. But surprisingly, it just might work that way too :lol:
  15. The Onion

The Onion New Member

somebody told me to turn off my aimbot and mods after going 30-0 as a sniper on grenade III. I just apologized and told him I didnt think anybody would notice I was using them.
  16. The Onion

The Onion New Member

There was a little game called Chromehounds that was the champion of bad feedback. Im sitting on like 70% avoid right now, just because I won a lot hahaha.
  17. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Chromehounds was a tech demo, not an actual "game." I hardly think you can call something a game when all it takes to win is to aim your artillery so many degrees upwards and fire before the enemy gets to do the same.
  18. The Onion

The Onion New Member

1)What was the point of posting that?

2)Tech demo or not, I enjoyed the multiplayer for chromehounds far more than any other game this generation.

lmao, you could say the same about any game mechanic that is exploited by certain demographics of any gaming community. And while having your base dropped with no way to stop it is annoying, it was only a small number of people that practiced such methods to win and in no way did it detract from my opinion of the game.

Thanks for playing, junior.
  19. PaPa Slick

PaPa Slick New Member

This. I have never had any more fun than I did with this game. I still play with the same team that I started in Chromehounds. The match you describe happened 1 out of maybe 50 games. It was always the same teams using this tactic as well, so if you knew it was coming you could counter it. Chromehounds Defense Force unite! :p :D
  20. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Nah, Chromehounds was more a tech demo for From than a real game. The class system it had was pretty good for a mecha game and the fact that it kinda added more emphasis on teamwork was cool...But srsly. Slowest. Mecha. Ever. No boosting, no jumping...Just too slow. If it didn't take so long to get across battlefields it might've been more fun(especially as the ultra-niche-y commander types).

If From would take the lessons learned Chromehounds and applied them to Armored Core(along with the crazy boosting crap that tremendously sped up the pace), they would've had a *GREAT* game on their hands.

Well, the thing is with gunners dialing in HQ locations is that it only takes seconds to do and there is literally nothing you can do about it. Most exploits that don't involve hacks aren't *THAT* game breaking in nature. Why play a game with such broken mechanics at all?

The only other game I've quit playing due to such broken mechanics is TF2, what with hosts being able to completely block people from spawning in certain situations and all.