Assassin Dagger Slap!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by DUDE98678, November 6, 2010.

1. DUDE98678

DUDE98678 New Member

I just encountered a funny glitch. I was playing assassin, doing my thing, then the host migrates. I continue to play after the migration and the shields go down on the enemy ball. Im shooting it with shurikens then I see an enemy low on health, whip out the dagger and grapple him. I notice that i did the animation for the shuriken launcher face slap and he still died after it took out a good amount of health, and I was very puzzled. I grapple an assault later on with the dagger out, then I realized what was going on. It was a back grapple, and I was doing the shuriken launcher grapple animation with the dagger out! It looked like I was cutting up his face! I really wish the game didnt end soon after so I could experiment with the katana, and grapple with the actual shuriken launcher ect. Getting slapped with a sword? Man I wish this lasted longer. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
  2. AARPS

AARPS New Member

heyoooooo
    Last edited: November 7, 2010
  3. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

This thread so far reminds me of last night. Hey-Oh!

It's funny cause it's pathetic. :D
  4. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Did you do the grapple immediately after switching weapons? That works for taunts, so now I wonder if it does it for grapples too :D
  5. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

if you grapple/taunt nearly the same time you switch weapons, you'll do the grapple/taunt for the weapon you initially had, but with the current weapon out.

And to answer your question dude, she'll do the face slap with the sword attached to her leg, it looks pretty cool
  6. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I've done the sniper golf swing grapple numerous times with the SMG. Looks weird, since the sniper is so much bigger than the SMG, the SMG is just floating around in the air like it's attacked to some invisible rod that the sniper is holding on to.
  7. Greg7777777

Greg7777777 New Member

I was doing sword attacks with the shuriken launcher, it looked awesome. My kung fu was strong.