Gunner reloading keeps causing my xbox to freeze :(

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by WildmanX2k, April 1, 2012.

1. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Whenever I pop juice / come out of a taunt / there are lots of bots in game and I reload; my xbox always freezes. It happens so many times now I just don't bother reloading because I know that my xbox will freeze :( . Does this happen to anyone else, or is this a lag related issue?
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

The only time my game ever freezes is when I pick gunner. It's never happened because I reloaded, but it's happened countless times while slamming or popping juice.
  3. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

It's only happened a few times with juice. I don't slam much, only now that juice is turned off in pm's (slam 3 is underestimated and fun to use against juiced players :lol: ).
  4. De Troll

De Troll New Member

It happens to me if I reload, slam, grapple somebody, juice, or just at random sometimes. Fun stuff!
  5. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I don't have the problem with gunner unless I am host. I almost always lock up then, so I don't really ever bother hosting any more.

Out of curiosity, what vintage is your Xbox? It might have something to do with the particular chipset you have - if it is the one with the integrated CPU\GPU then a patch may need to be put out by Uber; yes, Microsoft will let that happen for free since they changed the 360...I wonder if they can sneak in the rest of the updates too? :lol:
  6. chenyanping

chenyanping New Member

It took all the way until Monday, Bostons first game here after Majestic Hats five in Orlando, for the assistant coach Tyronn Lue running the bench in summer league, to note that Melos coverages have been off, at least partly because of the extra work involved now thatnfl shop the No. 22 pick in the June 28 draft authentic nfl jerseys?cant hang back under the basket in the zone all the time. So it was that Melo had four fouls in just 18 minutes of the 87-69 loss to the Hawks at Cox Pavilion.