Halloween Unmasking Part IV Discussion

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, October 28, 2010.

1. evelynz8735

evelynz8735 New Member

Yay, custom options!!! And Survivatol look sweet, can't wait to try out Super Sudden Death.

Kinda sad about no additional custom slots though, that was my biggest wish :cry: :cry: :cry:

N0NEoftheAB0VE New Member

That American Bacon picture CAN'T BE UNSEEN!

Otherwise everything looks fantastic I can't wait!
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

this game... was already... better than $60 ones...

this content... makes this game... better than... the $250 system its played on... :D

this is so good... i was just thankful that not too long from now the massive juice onslaught would just be a bad memory which would be more of a problem for my psychiatrist than me :eek: ...

now that i know how awesome this dlc is AND THERE IS GOING TO BE 2 MORE, this is the "SUPER Street Fighter II" of Street fighter II... this is the add-on that makes a game, already a better substitute than others, ascend to a level so different and better than others... that it wont be grammatically correct to say MNC and MW2,REACH, or any other game in the same sentence.

i.e.: MNC and MW2 are video games.
    *spell check=REMOVE MW2*
    MNC and are video games
    *spell check=more correct than before so... meh lol*
  4. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Hey devs. On the Survivitol Arena, are those walkways behind the bot spawners somewhere you can walk? There's also one behind the moneyball. :|

I can't tell from the picture but maybe they are under the seats and it's too far to reach. Just wonderin. I want somewhere to hide from the gremlins :cry: :? :shock:
  5. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Yeah I agree, this is an amazing amount of stuff packed into the DLC and the game is already soooo worth the money. I hope you get the next DLC soon so I can give you more money.

and @XxTikki yeah, you're meant to die if a burning tank carcass runs you over.
  6. Sakori

Sakori New Member

American bacon.

I would like to point out no one has been UNmasked yet. The mask is still there, and we still have a few days of event left.
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

They are just for looks. If you look on all the other maps they have them too but they are pretty far down.
  8. Nayr

Nayr New Member

I hope so.
  9. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

Apparently it's meant to happen:
    viewtopic.php?p=42538#p42538
  10. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

One more thing I noticed is they haven't said what the [TASTY PICKUP] is yet. There's something left, isn't there?

You heard it here first! I'm calling it now! Just wait till Halloween, and you'll see.
  11. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

I'm hoping the last thing left uncover on the 31st is... out tomorrow ;)
  12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has got to be more, the Halloween Unmasking says its the 25th-31st and today is the 29th so I would think there was a reason for them to say to the 31st.

THERE MUST BE MORE!!!!!
  13. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

Yeah, I bet they're saving the last day for a surprise announcement about how to unlock Sonic.

I'm close, aren't I?
  14. Goose

Goose Active Member

You guys made me happiest member here. I am glad that my 3 minute drawing in MS paint got an honerable mention.

Also, did that count as a win? because I honestly don't think I deserve it. Now I feel all guilty :(
  15. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

everything you guys have added/changed are/is fantastic the only thing I would liked to have seen is custom sponsors. 5/4/3/2/1- 2 gold 1 silver- 4 silver 1 gold.
  16. NameMonkey Boy

NameMonkey Boy New Member

Came on to see if I could find a release date, I assume its in MS's hands now. Hope its not delayed like the update was.
  17. faits

faits New Member

The release date is "november."

That gives you four possible days to choose from (assuming xbla dlc releases on the same schedule as xbla games.)

I doubt they'll narrow it down any further than that.
  18. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

We'll narrow it down when we know for sure.
  19. NameMonkey Boy

NameMonkey Boy New Member

Hope its soon

Attached Files:

20. Dark5tar1

Dark5tar1 New Member

Ima die if iSpunky Special doesn't come out soon.
    It looks great just staring at it.