MNC Bootcamp/Adopt a Noob

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, July 9, 2012.

1. joker

joker Active Member

Misleading OP, intent should have been what players will help, which there have been responses to. People want the help, i get messages frequently to play with random people & talk to them about a few tips here & there. Also more people than you think read the forums but just dont post, another claim ive heard from many players who have never made a single post
  2. joker

joker Active Member

its alot like soliciting. nobody will ever ask to do a PM, but you ask 10 people who do good in pubs, 5-6 will try it, 1-2 of those 5-6 will hold their own on and come back regularly, and at least 1 person will do sub par but come back regularly as a so-so support or assassin, which we are willing to take for the sake of filling a lobby. its one way to keep the game going.
  3. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

oh no, trust me i understand how brown nosing aka soliciting works it which is why it's hilarious to me. you guys went from trolling pub players to "hey bud, you got a lot of potential. why don't you come and play with us? i think you'll have a lot of fun :)"

it's like, you guys really give a **** about the community when it's finally dead
  4. joker

joker Active Member

hey, i wont lie. gotta do what ya gotta do, it made the game fun for me then, and this is how it makes it fun for me now. il always do what it takes to make this game fun for me, since the devs wont. *STAB*

back then when the community had more people, it was pm clique vs everyone else, and it was fun that way, people changed sides accordingly, etc.

now, theres no point, community is paper thin, so put everyone on the same side (or as many people possible) for the sake of SOME better quality match. its just common sense while going with the flow.

nobody in their right mind would have been mr. perfect to keep and maintain a thriving whole-hearted community with uber pushing against them, not worth it
  5. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

we've had this discussion before and you said you didn't know what i was talking about...now you're acknowledging it?

too much flip flopping going on here...just act like elitist douche bags you really are because the few of you never had any interest in the community or helping other that aren't as good as you.
  6. teapot

teapot Post Master General

No you don't know what you're talking about. I see the picture you're trying to paint and it's nothing like it. Its weird how much this really affects you peachy, and like I keep saying, you don't make sense. It's like you've been around for any of the "soliciting", any of the PM's, or any of the matches where we're helping new players.

PM's help the community overall, where excessive juice chaining hurts it.

Thanks for trying chron, but it's a lost cause.

Everyone should go read through some of the old posts on these forums. You can see who has always been a troll, and who has always tried to help the community.

edit: zoom, we tried ending it but couldn't come to an agreement in game.
  7. joker

joker Active Member

so wait, you're mad that we knew all along what we were doing and that nobody acknowledged the fact you were pointing it out? and that all of our doings have given us good laughs, good times, and good matches for the community regardless of how we went about it? i mean shlt, even skill plays with us and has a good time with everyone

ok!
  8. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Wait people are still playing this game? I guess someone needs to teach them noobs how to spawn strike so that they can carry on the tradition...
  9. teapot

wildman theres actually a lot of new players now that they dropped the price. Most lobbies are filled with non prestiged or 1 prestige players.

They're running Health Recovery/Juice/Clip Size on their assaults.
    lolmontoya likes this.
  10. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Already pubstomped enough people. I'll let them play in peace for now.

Any pm's still going at all? Would like to play 1 or 2 matches some time, as long as I get to choose what class I play (not forced to go Gunner).
  11. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

so wait, no... if you read my post i said you and me have argued about this very topic which you denied everything about me accusing you of trolling the community.

"U mad" about no one listening to me might be funny if everything i post isn't immediately responded too...this makes about much sense as teapot "not caring"

you guys are definitely better at video games than me...i don't know how many times i should say before people stop going to the "U mad cuz U suck" insults
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i rarely get messages from non prestiged players complaining about juice. it's usually the ones that have been playing for nearly 2 years that never figured out how to counter juice.

please continue to expect my satirical responses to any of these types of threads made by players who trolled casual players when the game was active and we all assumed we were getting DLC and the community wasn't going to die to begging every person they come across in a pub that goes positive to play with them claiming they have potential...

if this were to be the last post it still would probably take a month for this thread to fall off the first page...i am aware you know this forum is dead and you're attempting to be witty at the end of your posts but as a person of wits, i do not approve.

and if i may,

you have a strange way of showing this by responding to everything said by someone whose first post was spent mocking you. might i suggest your last post be the response to this one?
  13. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Who do you have in mind?
  14. teapot

I'm down Jon. Best out of 3 all support on spunky. Most spawn strikes win.

Peachy you're like a little kid. This isn't about you so why make it about you? You're so angry at things that don't even have to do with this thread. :lol:
  15. joker

joker Active Member

peachy: lets go to a video game forum to not be a part of the community and tell everyone i dont care about anything... 995 times!

oh wait, watch this. i agree with the last statement, and if u respond anymore in this thread, its because you cant help but respond to everything i say and are clearly mad.

see what i did there? peachylogic

k im done with the forums again, was fun, but il let peachy continue to poorly troll in peace and the rest of the idiots "post" everywhere
  16. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

I'll be glad to teach "Support".... After sunday.
    family reuinon
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

18. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

private matches are like my (ex-lax) for say. All i do is **** on kids who think they are good. overall pretty fun.. specially when theres some slaps and some yelling
  19. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

will you adopt me
  20. teapot

There now hopefully all the stupid **** is done with.

Jon, most of the players I've helped so far have been first and second prestige players. I'll start searching for some complete beginners too. Worst part of this game is how nobody ever uses their mic. Most of the time I'm the only one in the lobby who chooses to talk.