Will the prices go down?

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Just1more, July 9, 2012.

1. Just1more

Just1more Active Member

Well Uber, I guess ill just make the question, I think alot of people around here have been saying it, but now that you hear it from a lets say.. ''professional'', will the prices of the store drop? will you experiment with it? because in the end it might just work out better for everyone.
  2. Nap

Nap Well-Known Member

Pro prices should NOT be increasing, as they are, but I don't mind the store prices. I think $10 to look like a giant shark or monkeynaut is fair since you don't have to pay it.
  3. grayfox

grayfox Active Member

I call bull on high pricing, considering the massive array of 2-5 dollar pieces. $10 is a eyebrow raiser for me, but I don't expect to see them go over that mark any time soon. Or hit it again for a few months.
  4. myotoxin

myotoxin Member

the new pro cost $10 the battle rattle which is just a sphere on a stick is $10

how is a sphere on a stick similar to a full blown pro?
  5. fenex

fenex Member

Compared to other free to play games, the business model is extremely well done, as anything you actually have to spend real money on is cosmetic. I do agree slightly some things are a little expensive especially when your talking about digital items tied to one game.

however uber really doesnt have any other projects they can make income off of... if you want something bad enough buy it, pray for it to drop as a prize or trade for it. Ultimately your not only paying for the item pro whatever, but your also supporting the game as a whole
  6. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

You sure about that?
  7. Coverop

Coverop New Member

Don't put your hopes on it. After seeing what Uber did to Bundle (Early-All-Pro) I lost my motivation to support them.

Basically in last update they released "Sweet sixteen" bundle (59,99$) that contains SAME booster but adds Artemis.

The "Early-All-Pro" contains 15 pros (except Artemis) and same Booster. The price has been changed several times without notice. The last time IT wast 44,99$.

Buying that "BUNDLE" and Artemis as a stand alone pro would save you 5$.

But uber decided to remove the Early All Pro bundle.

PAY 60$ FOR SHITTY DISCOUNT!
  8. d34thmetal

d34thmetal Active Member

lol I noticed that too. I was like why is early pro $15 cheaper than sweet sixteen... Either way I feel like most of the stuff was price cut in half they would make a lot more money. Myself and I think other people feel that anything over $5 is too much to spend on an impulse buy, which I would imagine most purchases are. The 2-3 dollar range stuff I will buy and have, the hippy set, a few cheap pros, ect. Have yet to buy anything that is more than $5, interested to hear what other people feel is the max for an impulse buy.