split screen/turret problems

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by tizzlejuice, October 28, 2010.

1. tizzlejuice

tizzlejuice New Member

I am new to the forums so excuse me if this has been mentioned already. I couldnt find anything about it though.

When I play split screen as a support, I can't help but notice that my hack can be interrupted by either the death of my split screener or his upgrade skill/turret menu is opened. This means I have to start the hack over which can cause unnecessary deaths on my part. I dont know how this applies to other classes. Also, if my split screener is being shot at by a lazer blazer then a red glow covers part of my screen.

If a turret nub is flaming because a turret was just destroyed then bullets, bombs, anything will not be able to shoot directly over the destroyed nub. Instead, they will just bounce off nothing. Im pretty sure that I have accidently double tapped down to use the annihilator or upgrade a turret and it charges you double if you have the money.
  2. hadoukevin

hadoukevin New Member

I've noticed my hack getting interrupted for unknown reasons also, I play on a split everynow and then, anyone else getting this too?
  3. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

This was addressed in the update though. Have you updated your game?
    SAme happens to me. I'm not sure if there will be a fix for this, just don't double tap :p
  4. tizzlejuice

tizzlejuice New Member

you know how frantic some situations can be, trying to upgrade turrets before they're destroyed. but yeah, i didnt know that nub problem was fixed already...thanx