MNC Bootcamp/Adopt a Noob

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, July 9, 2012.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Although this is pretty much waaaaay to late in the game, I'm willing to do the whole adopt a noob program here. Bascially it's just a crash course in classes, edorsements, map movements/control, match ups, counters, etc for new players.

The game was reduced and there have actually been a good number of new players. Unfortunately none have shown any big potential to me like others have in the past. (Lil bloo panda, pacheco, etc).

There are a couple I'm going to run with already. xHixStakesxNinja or something and his clan.

If anyone is interested just post your GT and what you want help with. If you're going to troll, troll away because that's all this forums for anway.
  2. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

You can put me down for helping you teach people. I actually have been helping out one or two people myself - if it's cool, I can send them your way so that they can get a different perspective on things.
  3. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

An unrelated question that I don't believe deserves its own thread: Are PM's still happening? I've seen some of you gentlemen playing MNC in parties, and if they are still happening, I may just redownload this.
  4. teapot

thanks toon, anyone who wants to help is more then welcome.

I figure maybe some more people will decide to sign up for the forums or check with the reduced price. That eclair signed up as well as the guy who posted the thread talking about his first time playing in 2 months.

I don't really care what you guys have to say or think if you aren't helping or don't want to learn. It's all good.
  5. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Leave the man alone. He's taking time out of the lifestyle he glamorizes of working two minimum wage jobs to teach people how to play video games his way.

Boy, back in my day some folk use to charge ya 1600 microsoft points to show you how to play video games their way.
  6. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

If this is how we are introducing people who have a mere question to the community, then MNC is staying deleted until further notice.
  7. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Deadpool - PMs are not really happening, but they are always possible. The thought is new people will help fill in empty slots. Some folks expressed that the lack of experience of some was too detrimental. Up to you - right now when they get going there is a very pub feel to them, with teams that are hard to pick because everyone is so new - on the flip side, it lets some people try things they wouldn't normally - like me on assault ...
  8. teapot

Sure deadpool, keep it deleted then. I don't really have a say over what you do. If you think my comment hurts the community more then the trolling happening here then so be it.

It's very simple, If you aren't trying to help or aren't willing to learn, then I don't care about anything off topic or trolling.

Peachy do you want to help?
  9. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I'm begining to see why Uber abandoned MNC.
  10. teapot

Yeah I guess I'm the dying cause of this community. Deadpool's now on the bandwagon I guess. I'm not here to troll, even peachy's attempt didn't matter.
    lolmontoya likes this.
  11. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

That's probably why some of the older players left, too. They knew that as the game would get more popular it would also attract a bad crowd.
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

No, but i'd love to go through bootcamp. I'll send you a friend request later.
  13. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Way ahead of you I got about 15 plus people I play with and you know I ain't bs-ing.
  14. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

The Ram would be willing to fill up a spot for privates if he were not playing through five Legend of Zelda games at once several miles away from his Icebox. Seriously. Pretty sure he would be fine wit' dat.
  15. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

I already taught someone assault and gunner so I can offer up my skills to those who wanna learn
  16. teapot

thanks bob and toon, and keep it up dale just don't have all 15 of them spawn striking.

sorry peachy I'm looking to help new players out so they just don't get juice chained and steam rolled in pubs by the older players. Unfortunately you've put more time into MNC then just about everybody. You can still help though.
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

A for effort.

If you don't mind i'd really like to sit in on your lectures on preventing juice chaining. Does it begin with rage quitting and throwing out personal insults on a forum like the stereotypical competitive video game player?

Quit crying troll when you're a washed up one yourself and do yourself a favor and learn to use a power you probably never thought you possessed, ignore.
  18. teapot

please don't derail the thread peachy. The whole point is to teach new players, and I was just going by what the leaderboards say. I didn't know you would get so offended by the amount of time you play a video game.

I am ignoring the troll attempts, they're pointless and rarely ever make sense.

with that said, I looked at the private match gameplay on gunkeds channel and saw some new names in there. That's what I'm looking to accomplish.. getting new players up to a level where they could participate in a private match and hold their own. (even if those private matches don't happen)
  19. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

least u could do is let someone GOOD teach them.
  20. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Saying you're ignoring me by responding to everything I post does not make any sense. Making a thread and asking not to be trolled, then trolling in the thread you make does not make any sense.

Do yourself a favor and ignore.