6v6 private match

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by XENONOX, December 13, 2010.

1. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSMYkd1w2TM
    Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXwQgfq7qYg.

20 minutes, no overtime, and default rules.

It's a pretty clean game, but please provide feedback on the game and the rules we've decided to go with in this private matches since this is our first time playing a private match with adjustable settings.

Also, for future reference, An Artic Fox should not have played a private match if he wishes to stay in his spawn, making the game a 5v6.

If you're interested, Fearless Feedle and I hope to continue to setup more private matches.

Amen.
  2. kckzi

kckzi New Member

No assassin on either team...? Weird. Probably why no one dropped a ball the entire game.

I'm definitely down for privates though. I'll send a FR next time I'm on. Get in on some good games.
  3. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Looked like there was alot of bot pushing but alot of bot killing
  4. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

It seemed like everyone just played the class they are the best at, which apparently, no assassins.

Amen.
  5. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

The team you played against was awful. That being said, I've been watching your assault videos to learn how to play my least played class better. Very impressive/fun to watch.

What's your build? Apologies if it's been asked and answered several times.
  6. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I don't think their team was that bad since the game went 20 minutes with no overtime and they still managed to hang on.
  7. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

It's gold fire rate / silver accuracy / bronze critical hits.

You're welcome to change to bronze clip size or skill recovery.

Amen.
  8. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

9. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I'd like to get some private matches in with you guys.
  10. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Send me a FR.

Amen.
  11. Death

Death New Member

Hey XENONOX, thank you for uploading those assassin vids. Helped to give me a idea about what to do. This post is irrelevant to the topic but still.
  12. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

You're welcome; if there are any other request, let me know.

Example: specific class on a specific map.

Amen.
  13. Providence

Providence New Member

I'd like to see more private matches if possible. The last 5v5 game was very impressive!
  14. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

I would too, to be honest, but lately I've got other things at my hands.

Thankfully, my work schedule has changed and it will allow me to play more MNC, which means more videos, more private matches, commentary videos, and lastly, tutorial videos people wish for me to produce.

Amen.
  15. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I'd go for some commentaries. I'd love to hear your motivations, like "i went right here because I knew this assassin would go there" or something like that.

I'd like to do some more private matches like that one you made a video about. I learned a lot from watching your friends and you play, but I never see you online anymore.

EDIT: Although I think you all had a good laugh about how horrible I did that game :roll: Didn't help that I was the only rookie in the game.
  16. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

I had night shifts for a few weeks so it was difficult to do anything related to MNC.

Now I have a more flexible schedule so you'll see changes, and commentary videos and see how that turns out.

You did well for not playing as much as we did and I think you'll get a lot better and become the master of the universe yourself someday.

Amen.
  17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Wow... This may be my very first private match? I don't even remember this. I kinda thought the draft tournmanent was my first shot at organized play. Glad you uploaded the video Xeno.

Gunner was probably my worst class back during this time period. I had no idea what I was doing lol
  18. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

This is old school... don't even play with half of those guys no more.

Who killed xeno 3 times?
  19. teapot

teapot Post Master General

it's a shame he never uploaded the scrim we had despite saying he was going to. not entirely sure what happened but eventually he lost the footage.

Dirty Half Dozen vs ****.

I think it was our first time playing together and it's when we realized that we were actually a pretty good team chemistry wise. Individually we weren't the very best but something clicked as a team.
  20. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Was also my first private match ever. Didn't do very well as support :lol:

I remember you going RoF / Accuracy / Armour on Gunner and beating the crap out of Xeno's Gunner on Steel Peel, so from my perspective it looked like you knew what you were doing.