MNC: The LULZ Files

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by marcotte, September 4, 2010.

1. marcotte

marcotte New Member

Here's the game.
    Post your humorous MNC experience.
    Replies should be other humorous anecdotes.
    Do not flame or harass or troll others who post here.
    If you have to make mention of a specific player, give them a pseudonym to protect the foolish / silly / stupid.
  2. Styli

Styli New Member

My most humorous moments involve me falling off the edge.... With no help from anyone!
  3. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Best moment I've had so far is when me and another gunner were pushing a lane, three Assaults charged us, I slammed, sent them over the edge, and they flew back over right into the slam of my partner. he got a 3fer. It was fantastic.
  4. marcotte

marcotte New Member

What makes me laugh more than anything is coming up behind a turret smashing Assassin. With a Support. And then killing them with a Support Grapple.

It's even funnier when you get them while they're cloaked. Not hating on the Assassin by any means, but I bet it really irks a fella when they get ganked by that bacon-quaffing italian.
  5. Anon

Anon New Member

I had quite the experience a few hours ago.

I placed grenades near the area where players would land when the teleported and would set the off while the where in mid air, right before they touched the ground.The explosion would send the enemy flying and I would get a 'removal from stage' or some bonus of the sort.

I did not appreciate the hate mail but you know. You get what you deserve. ;)
  6. marcotte

marcotte New Member

Played a Gunner. Waited for people to use the Jump Pad down below. I'd time it, jet up in the air.

Bellyflop.

All I can say is...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA awesome. The hate mail was scrumptious.
  7. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

I used to play support exclusively but started experimenting more lately.

Always makes me grin when playing as assault someone charges at you, like a tank or gunner and you had a remote charge thingy set, you blow it and they go flying past you (usualy out the arena) on fire, so close they could hive you a high five and say 'lol, nice one'.
  8. marcotte

marcotte New Member

My Tank teamed up to guard a Support while he got his 3.3 firebase set up on the enemy side of the map.

Against a team with 4 assassins on it.

Who would never grapple the Support first. And every time they back-grappled me to flip over and face-stab me with the sword, my Support buddy would let his Firestorm tear them new defecating orifices. And then I'd lotus spin to make the rest visible. Between Charge, the Jetgun, the Firestorm and the Shotgun, you'd -think- they'd try something new.

Endgame score disproves logical thought path: 13-45-4. They just kept jumping on my fire.

Hello, my name is Marcotte, welcome to MNC, I am here to assist you. How can I immolate you today?
  9. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

hehe like the way you say he 'let' his firestorm (base :D ) tear them a new one! Like if there was someone on his team he didnt like he could stop it from aiding them :lol:
  10. Apathynightmare

Apathynightmare New Member

my best moment was spinning the camera around my support so it looked like he was standing still and the world was spinning that match i went 0-0-1
  11. amandak695

amandak695 New Member

Thanks you for the post.
  12. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Walking up on Gunners who have barely survived a fight and are taunting in really stupid locations, only for them to receive a fist to the face from a tank.

"LETS DO THIS TIKIMELEE KILL~!"

Also:

Getting rung out on lazerrazor by a gunner slam, who proceeds to taunt, only to get hit by my product grenade as I'm falling to my doom and die from the cluster bombs.

"LETS DO THIS TIKI STBOOM~!"

Any time I light someone on fire then charge them knocking them back into their spawn only for them to die seconds later from fire damage. I wonder what their team mates must think.
  13. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Today I was on the bridge above the other team's base on Steel Peel, I threw a bomb down at another Assault, he jumped and went into fly as I detonated it beneath him, which caused him to go flying into the jump-pad on the base ring and right into my assault rifle.
  14. CyberZero

CyberZero New Member

My best MNC moment was when I was playing as a gunner and I pancaked a Tank and Sniper after coming up a jump pad, both at once. I never thought that you could pancake more than one pro, but I guess anything is possible.

Gamertag: Sonicspeeders
  15. hellkingcqh

hellkingcqh New Member

some of my funny ones would be ppl keep running right line underground part of that lazer razor map and keep getting blown off map by my bombs sitting there waiting but they just keep going for it so if they live though it i rush them and knock them off with assault
  16. CyberZero

CyberZero New Member

Another epic moment is the match where I had a 41-13-3 as a sniper. The opposing team was a bunch of noobs. I ended headshotting a cloaked assassin that ran into the bots I was shooting, again and again.
    My best sniper record is 48-4-7