You know what I hate

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by eclairdelarmes, June 24, 2012.

1. eclairdelarmes

eclairdelarmes Member

I hate it when you kill someone and they buy juice and immediately go for you, then they taunt when the person still has juice left. Possible suggestions on why they do this?
  2. gunked

gunked New Member

what is your gamer tag ;)
  3. eclairdelarmes

eclairdelarmes Member

EclairDeLarmes
  4. eclairdelarmes

eclairdelarmes Member

Well, in this case, it was Rustclan, but it does happen to me from other jackbots
  5. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

It's like you're seeing into the future.
  6. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

Rustclan's a bot master, he'll punch them things all day :p
  7. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

It's just RustCLAN telling you that he got juice, and he is going to get it so much more that he can afford to just taunt you. Besides, he was probably within $100 of another juice buy, so did it to feed his addiction. I like RustCLAN, because he is one of the easiest people to shut down - just buy all the juice before he can. It is harder when he is with friends though.
  8. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

to taunt you
  9. eclairdelarmes

eclairdelarmes Member

Peachy Pony, Je me souviens que vous jus plusieurs reprises la nuit dernire, mais vous n'tiez pas si railleries, je vous pardonne. Mais vous avez encore taient chanage de jus et c'est inacceptable.
  10. gunked

gunked New Member

Peachy Pony, I remember you juice several times last night, but if you were not taunting, forgive you. But you still were chaining juice and this is unacceptable.

:D
  11. eclairdelarmes

eclairdelarmes Member

That's kinda what I said, it gets the point across so whatever
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i assumed the thread was originally about me because i remember playing you...all you play is assault right?

having to play constantly against 4 assaults on the other team ruins the game for me but thats just me.

so excuse me if i say i don't give a **** if i'm not playing to your liking
  13. eclairdelarmes

eclairdelarmes Member

I play anything depending on what my team plays
  14. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

not in my experience but ok. i will propose a juice treaty, as long as you don't play assault or kill me with juice, i will not play assault or kill you with juice.
  15. eclairdelarmes

eclairdelarmes Member

I agree, but you were playing tank and you were still me dtruisant
  16. gunked

gunked New Member

17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

pull out sniper and trap...as lame as spawn camping snipers are they're usually the ones most effective at countering me when im juiced with random ice traps stuck in a bot lane. a lot of times i'll kill them by switching to rail (gold armor helps, i think it's two shots from juiced rail to kill?) but i'll be red barred by that point and someone will chase me out of the base
    Last edited: June 24, 2012
  18. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

It's Uber's fault for failing to see that vast potential for cheesiness in juice. If you want to circumvent people who rely heavily on juice --*cough* ChaosFF7 -- then I would suggest garnering a group of reasonably decent players and frequently partying up with them.
  19. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

in there defense they did nerf some classes from getting juice as easily and put timers on. not many ppl were juice chaining effectively before the first patch either myself included a lot of them were just juiced snipers shooting 4 times into a crowd of bots and they did fix that. but with the nerfs of other classes and there improvement on the netcode just made the assault overpowered....
  20. gunked

gunked New Member

Chaos has played enough to know how to 'salt stomp ;) so your gonna need a big party if its nothing but randoms in the group.