Assassin Dash issue

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Saint Mudknot, October 20, 2010.

1. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Sometimes after spawning back into the arena, the assassin's dash will not charge period, it will stay empty and be a worthless button. Because your dash is empty it will also make your sword lunge not work. It will not return until you die again, and will work how it should. i guess if you want to get it fixed quick you can jump off but i dont got time to stop stabbin :twisted:
  2. faits

faits New Member

I've spawned with all my skills frozen about halfway through cooldown. It's happened a couple times and each time opening and closing my skill screen causes them to unfreeze and become usable.
  3. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

This. I am so beyond sick of this. Also, if your dash is frozen, your lunge will be too. So you effectively have no means of moving quickly.

Another issue with the dash, is sometimes I get "stutterstep" ... the dash won't work, and I'm moving what looks like somewhere between regular moving and dash. It's very irritating as it makes me useless for the rest of that life.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

this happens a lot. most common on the x button across all characters, but i have had sniper traps "freeze" in this fashion as well. it isn't the thing about skills being stuck at half, they are stuck at full. they look like a support hack when he isnt near any turrets.
  5. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Im glad you mentioned this too, the stutterstep. When it looks like the assassin is dying to run but keeps being forced to normal walk causing a studder in the run where it kind of uses your dash but doesnt because its still running. so wierd
  6. vintoks

vintoks Member

Ya it's a respawn glitch across all of the classes. Also as a support your hurt/heal gun will not target anything until you die again or respawn.
  7. Xanatros

Xanatros New Member

I've definitely had this happen to me. Had to just make a wall street dive to get it back.