Terrible Connection

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by bakerx6, June 22, 2012.

1. bakerx6

bakerx6 New Member

Yeah I have a friend, who always gets host and he has such a laggy connection that everyone else can move freely without laggy side to side... So I was just wondering if there was a way to not allow him to get host anymore, because it makes me not want to play the game... I wouldn't mind if actually had a good connection but it is the most worst out of all of us playing but he still gets host... Thanks
  2. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Have him leave the game, wait for host to migrate, then invite him back to the game. If host does not migrate, he was not host. You can only become host after a migration, so he will not be able to have it until the new host has left (and then only a chance of being host, not guranteed). You will probably be on different teams for the next match, but that is normal.

If he won't leave, then he is just a ****.

Also, contrary to what you may think, the name at the top of screen in the lobby is NOT ALWAYS THE HOST. There is no real good way to know who is host in a public match.
  3. bakerx6

bakerx6 New Member

I know that the person at the top of the lobby isn't the host... But we can always tell because we all lag really bad and then he says that he doesn't lag at all. I was just wondering the "moderators" can do something to where he doesn't get host... and he won't leave and join back...
  4. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Sorry bro, there is no moderator for lobbies. If he won't stop it, only option is refuse to play with him :(