Top Five Players You Have Seen Play.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Himicane, October 16, 2010.

1. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Well, what am I suppose to do againist a Brock "Noob" Lesnar.
  2. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

you're*
  3. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I've played against you a few times. Can't really remember anything specific other than you guys seemed good, the rest of your team was terrible, and I believe we won fairly easily because we had more people partied up. I think. I could be wrong though.
  4. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

That's okay...you can always play on my team. We ONLY take Randy Travis tryhards.
  5. WinWithLink

WinWithLink New Member

No Andy Tryhards.......bummer
  6. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Win
  7. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

I've played with you once or twice too. But, same as Jack, I can't remember anything specific other than you seemed to do fairly well.
  8. Commando501

Commando501 New Member

I'm sorry that your making things up now and that I never asked you to do anything with me about tournaments or teams or anything at that.
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

you still have an intrusive signature.
  10. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I'm pretty sure it used to have a bunch more numbers listed as coming soon, but then that didn't happen. And yes, it is large and obnoxious. However, I guess I can't complain about stupid sigs...
  11. Rannek17

Rannek17 New Member

and i thought gamefaqs had a lot of whiners
  12. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Fojib asked me to play sniper for you guys, probably my 4th most played class, because Plasma couldn't show up. I said I would because my team wasn't complete yet, but he ended up being able to play. I then told you guys you weren't going to beat Zyn without practicing or having an assassin, but you were inexplicably cocky, because you had only narrowly beaten the pub teams before that match. After you guys got stomped, I didn't even have to say "I told you so" for your team mates to rage-delete me from their lists. If you think you're a good gunner, go watch the vids. That's all the proof I need.
    And btw, *you're
  13. Rannek17

Rannek17 New Member

^right on cue
  14. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

fix'd
  15. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

Playing MNC competitively = :lol:

The game is designed to remove skill from the equation as much as possible.
  16. Shammas

Shammas New Member

This game takes plenty of skill and teamwork, lots of games do. If it didn't, how is it that we don't lose a match? If there was no skill, it would always just be random.
  17. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

I never said there was none. It's just a really easy game to play. It's a poor environment to show competitive skills imo.

Doesn't matter anyways, with what's coming out by year's end only a niche crowd will still be playing MNC.
  18. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Oh wait, you were the one who said CoD took skill. That's why I thought you were joking...
  19. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

What about...

Anyways, have fun with "competitive MNC". :lol:
  20. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I try to play the games I have most fun with competitively, because I like competition and being the best. That's why most people like games. Obviously we play for fun, but that's because competition and having a goal are fun. At least I play the game I want to, and not the one that 500,000 people think they'll go pro in.