From a 1-10 how yould you rate MNC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ElfControl, October 14, 2010.

1. defiliation

defiliation New Member

A very precise 8.8. Easily my favourite arcade game and a rival to oh so many full priced games. Brilliant value for money. If the bugs were fixed i'd rate it 9.5.
  2. rhineville

rhineville Member

3. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

:lol:

8/10 marked down from a potential 10/10 due to the bugs. Still the only game I play (well.. a bit of Minecraft now and again) Halo Reach is still sitting in its box unopened.
  4. Hector

Hector New Member

9.5/10 I love everything about this game. Only thing is I wish there were more teams than just the Icemen and Hotshots.
  5. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Id give it a 9.49999 only cuz it needs a tiny little bit of bug improvement (bugs caused by lag dont deserve a large deduction), and it needs to be expanded (and i have high hopes one day it will be the much-better replacement for mw2 and halo in everyone's eyes).

MW2 got 9.75 when it came out, but has dropped to 4. so this game is like getting the original zelda back when it was released for 99 cents.
  6. Rannek17

Rannek17 New Member

9/10 would be 10 if uber just removed steel peel arena and assassins from the game
  7. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

I'd say a.. 7. If it was more skill based, more variety of things to do and buys, first person, no bots, completely even classes, more maps, and customizable, then it'd be a 10 for sure.

I'm picky.
  8. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

most definitely no fps. please no >.< i suppose i could get used to fps (like i did for mw2), but i always thought it should be interchangeable and always will feel that.

maybe first/third interchangeable, but i learned off of first/third interchangeables and i would perfer third if im not absolutely stationary or in a hallway.
  9. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

At release, 8/10, a week after, 7/10, now, 10/10. Everything is fresh, as it should be and I'm sure it is a prime candidate for an award somewhere.

People only like Limbo cause they have never played Little Big Planet.
  10. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

8/10

I love this game, but a few things keep it from perfection.

Quitting hosts, happens far too often. Add a hosting option. I hate having to find a new lobby after every other match or half match :evil:

A few more maps for diversity. I know it's being worked on.

Fix remaining glitches. This will eventually happen, but in the meantime, still annoying.
  11. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

Agreed. It was fun for a while but it's kind of a game for people who aren't good at real fps. Was fun at 1st but it's pretty shallow overall.
  12. represent601

represent601 New Member

well that is ridiculous why would you want any of that stuff?!?!?! while i would admit more customization would be nice and new maps would be nice.... and less bugs....
    a first/third person selection option in the settings... okay I might have to agree with you on this one. overall just more customizations but keep the bots, they are fun to blow up :D
  13. bullet_bill_64

bullet_bill_64 New Member

Considering the price of 15 euros.... 10/10 :D