Top Five Players You Have Seen Play.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Himicane, October 16, 2010.

1. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Can we go back to raging on each other? This thread was way more fun that way.
  2. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

no, because my feeling have been hurt.
  3. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

You just quit out of our pub. :(
  4. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Naw, my brother was playing. Knew he'd get raped and I'd have to hear about it.
    So, I made him quit. Not that I care. Don't think I've ever had a problem with any of you guys really. Just wasn't worth eventually hearing about how "KCKZI GOT RAPED". When I wasn't even playing. Just didn't want to hear it. So I made him quit after 1 death.

But, I did ask to start raging on each other, so feel free to trash talk me for having a brother... and killing him one time.
  5. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

I'm not sure who killed him.. but... HAHHAA YOUR BROTHER SUCKS SO BAD HE DIED ONCE
  6. kckzi

kckzi New Member

It's funny, cause I was just listening to music and surfing the web. He died once and goes "wow, these guys are good." So I asked who he was playing and told him to get off cause I don't want to hear it on the forums. He made fun of me for being a nerd. I think he has a point.
  7. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

lol
  8. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Spence was never that good, I think it's funny a lot of the people who've been listed in all of these posts that were just average players. In pub matches, I push and run around with my jet gun but that doesn't work in any sort of serious match.
  9. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i usually charge 1600 microsoft points to the randy try hards who try and impress me in pubs to be on my friends list. you are no longer an exemption and ill be awaiting payment for your spot on my exclusive friends list
  10. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Ah, this is awkward. I assumed that you were aware of my friends list policy. I require 1600 Microsoft points, your first born child, and a fatted calf.
  11. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

I slaughter the fatted calf when my son came home...So about that.
  12. Greggyyyy

Greggyyyy New Member

Poor cow. :/
  13. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Why, that is what you are suppose to do with a fatted calf...you need to go back to bible study.
  14. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

do step children count because i am what some would call inadequate aka i drank too much mountain dew. also are the microsoft points firm or may i trade in any additional step children
  15. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Ah, step children can of course be substituted at the normal exchange rate of two per biological child, and one per 640 Microsoft points , bringing the total to 4.5 step children (and a fatted calf). I have no preference of which half of the child you choose to keep.
  16. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

Well this thread took a twisted turn. I kinda like it.

And remember, if they are red-headed step children, they only count as half a normal step child.
  17. Pezow

Pezow New Member

Looks like i need to play more, nobody has had the joy of playing against/with me.
  18. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i will join eharmony and search for a mother with 4.5 children. hopefully eharmony has a search option where i can specify no ginger children. it might take some persuasion on my part to convince her to give up her children but when she sees my 6.4 k/d she will realize i'm no regular try hard randy and her n00b *** will obey me.

and so my journey to remain on pohtaytoez friends list begins..
  19. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

thats the last time i skip from page 5 - 16 in a thread..... dayum
  20. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

At least I keep people on topic

lol