Level 3 Rokkit Turrets, how many do you see and........

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Rolo, October 15, 2010.

1. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

Until you get more for your money with a high level rocket turret the price is just stupid....

you can make several level 1-3 rocket turrets and I can kill most of them in a single juice. How is that fair?
  2. lapin

lapin New Member

i've played > 200 games and i've seen level3 turret only once!!!
    Juiced assasin can kill at least 2x3-3 turrets. Last time it was laser3-3 and rockit 2-3.
    Rockits are so slow and can't hit me, i can kill two with just a heal gut while juiced.
  3. DDM

DDM New Member

I've seen a few level three rocket turrets and they can be a pain to take down
    but they still have the same surious weakness to A: being shot at beyond their range and B: being juiced.
    rocket turrets also have an additional weakness something lazer blazers do not suffer from and that is missing.
    4 possible changes that could help would be
    1: increase health but not heal rates so a support would not recover any additional hp per second.
    2: increase the price of juice to something greater than it is now.
    3: (for rocket turrets only) increase the velocity of rockets making them a little harder to dodge.
    4: (makes them harder to sniper but not impossible) add a secondary range to turrets this secondary range would have twice the range but a very small faction of the dps maybe 1/4 to 1/8 the dps. turrets would choose targets in its primary range over its secondary range.
  4. Rannek17

Rannek17 New Member

i make 'em all the time, they're great
  5. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

first, i always thought juice needs to be 600-800, and supports heal gun needs to get way less for overhealing and useless stuff. useless stuff should not be a method to juice boost, at least make them melee bots.

second, if the rokkits are underpowered, its not by too much. i have mastered keeping juicers from destroying my base, especially if its just one. gunners can double grapple them, tanks can blind and stun them, snipers can trap in ice and also double grapple, and my personal favorite assault strategy is to secondary-grapple and/or fling with a uppercut/bomb.

if juice rushers annoy you, spend the entire game waiting for them and do something to make them just not want to come back. that, and petition uberent to make juice harder to get, thus less juicing and juicing by those who earn it :x

I KILLZ A JUICED HOMEWRECKER *grapple, bomb fling, charge uppercut, by time they recover, they are out of juice and must leave, they dont get a chance to leave as i gun them down :mrgreen: *
  6. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Like Billy said, lvl3 Rockits don't make much sense. $1400 to make, or $1200 if upgrading provided rockits. Only $500 to destroy.
    Or just free if the assassin is mowing down bots for juice.

I never invest in Rockits. Laser yes, accurate, deadly when hacked.
    $175 total

Shave Ice? Yes, lvl1, maybe lvl2. Helps to slow down those juiced assassins.
    $100-300 total.

Long shot? Yes, lvl1 or 2 helps to control bot lanes, and annoys snipers standing still.
    $75-225 total.

As a support, I often don't make much money, and often times, I'm also the only one buying turrets for the base. So I can't afford to be frivolous with my money.