Gunner is boring to play

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Undercover_Thudercat, June 3, 2012.

1. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Seriously. Press A and RT. And when **** really hits the fan, press LT before you press RT (but after you press A).
  2. eclairdelarmes

eclairdelarmes Member

Then don't play gunner
  3. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I find with assault my fingers and hands spazz all over the controller (X, Y, LT, RT, LS, RS, A). Gunner is a relatively easy class to play.
  4. Undercover_Thudercat

My highest APM is with assassin. Call it easy all you want, but I press more buttons per second with sin than any other class. Followed by assault. They are just the two fastest-paced classes, which makes them the most fun because I like fast paced stuff. That's also why I'm not too crazy about sniper...although now that I'm learning to quick scope it's getting to be more fun.

But I do like classes that rely on their skills at least equally to their firing. It adds more depth to the class. I'm sure that private match gunners go entire games without ever using slam (which is the only skill worth using).
  5. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

You guys still play this game?
  6. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

I play Borderlands. Running into things like the TBK clan has really deterred me from even touching the game.

Basically, I realized MNC is a broken piece of crap.
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Haven't touched it for 4 months.

That's why it was so fun.

Destroying nobodies and making them regret on using their hard earned money to buy this game always made my day.
  8. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Really? That is surprising because I have no problem with them at all, and you are way better than me. Or is it just their general "we play as a 4 man team on host, but don't to do anything other than pub stomp and rage quit when a decent person gives us a fight" attitude?
  9. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

TBK sisters are giving you a "fight"? Lolz.
  10. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

And yet there are only around 4 "good" gunners, so they were almost always forced to go gunner in private matches (although this game has died now so I don't have to go clutch gunner anymore). Trust me, it got so fvcking boring I preferred to go average joe sniper :lol:
  11. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Ditto. Except minus the Borderlands and TBK part. BUT I WILL BE GETTING PART 2.
  12. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

They basically exclusively play assault and shoot bots for juice; they're not good by any means.

I remember Chollo was in an all assault 1v2 situation against 2 TBK members; they got absolutely stomped when I arrived because we didn't give them room to garner juice efficiently. I believe they left after that game.
  13. Undercover_Thudercat

I haven't played MNC in 2 weeks; I haven't played it for more than 2 games at a time in more than a month. Who is TBK?
  14. gunked

gunked New Member

Exactly.
  15. Undercover_Thudercat

I just got Gunked.