Review of some top 500 players I've seen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Liefglinde, October 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himicane

Himicane New Member

It's not unplayable. I played it this morning and its still the same to me. I don't cheat, you're the one who cheats, I don't care what anyone "says", every time you joined my room you forced me to play assassin because you speed glitch and kill bots and turrets. So I have to end the game asap. And I couldn't have been glitching because I am host all the time and you cant do it on host. And I know the difference between picking up speed upgrades and circling the map in less than 10 seconds. Giant difference and you sir were the latter. It is also funny/pathetic you would lie about it.
  2. Himicane

Himicane New Member

I played with Lief yesterday. He did what most assassins do and get around by lunging as a fast way of transportation, most people (you) can't tell the difference.......that's what I hate is when people are like OMG, he's too fast...HAX![/quote]

Dude I am not a random, I can tell when someone is glitching and when they are lunging around. Very easy to distinguish the difference
  3. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Ask ANYONE else on the forum that has played with me. I do not speed glitch; I don't need to. I don't know what causes you to believe I did.
  4. buddyth3e1f

buddyth3e1f New Member

I'll vouch for the legit assassin, just wish he wouldn't have quit mid game against me last night :p
  5. Himicane

Himicane New Member

I believe because I have seen you do it repeatedly. Sure you may have played games where you don't do it. But not when you see me on the opposing team, you have to do anything you can to try and beat me. It's as simple as that.
  6. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Because you cheat you, so if annoy beats you, they also must be cheating?
  7. Himicane

Himicane New Member

Learn to spell dude. If you are indeed 28 its very obvious you are not highly educated.
  8. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

All of those words are spelled correct. Duh.
  9. Himicane

Himicane New Member

And your sentence syntax is correct?
  10. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

No, that is incorrect, if you are going to be an English teacher, please point out the errors using the correct terms.
  11. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Haha, my apologies. I generally only quit due to lag or being put in mid game but last night I really was raging due to lack of a good game lol
  12. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

OOoooooh, ooooooh, I'm here now, I'm here :D

I'm a cool person because..... of... stuff.

And, since I don't think I've met most of you, I declare myself to be superior.

If anybody wants to be my guiding light out of Reach, I'm planning on getting on MNC tonight. Just have fun carrying me until I get my [insert cool adjective here] skillz back.
  13. buddyth3e1f

buddyth3e1f New Member

Haha no worries, we were dominating when were on the same team. Can't blame you for the imbalance between tank/assassin ><
  14. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I played with you the other night and I gotta say I didn't know Assassins speed glitched when they are standing still. (yea bad joke) But I didn't see you "speed glitch." If this was the Mafia Himi would be murdered by now. Word of mouth is worth more then people give it credit for.

Like Bolt said "who cares" you can't speed glitch anymore.
  15. Uber Gunneh

Uber Gunneh New Member

That guy Dead Eye is a piece of snot, all he cares about is K/D and brags about it even when his team can't win a match just like a noob would. He hides behind his team and he only shoots people in the back or when they are distracted and he thinks he is good because of that. He is a scrub, I saw him rage quite when he couldn't take it anymore.
  16. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

If i recall, lief is one of the very few sin players i respected post update, because he knew what he was doing.
  17. Bulletr0k

Bulletr0k New Member

I just played a round on Steel Peel with you. I didnt actually watch you at work, i was busy dying.
  18. Himicane

Himicane New Member

Post update? the update happened today
  19. Bulletr0k

Bulletr0k New Member

Is Vigil80 in toe top 500 yet? I swear I play him every day, he's a great player as an assassin.
  20. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I think you suck.

And no one wants to play your bad team.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.